How to avoid date rape

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tinkerbell26, Jun 13, 2010.

1. I found this video on youtube and thought id pass it along

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-dY1jPjpQE&playnext_from=TL&videos=PWsKDmzF8t8&feature=sub]YouTube - AVOIDING DATE RAPE[/ame]

2. Rape them first!

3. Dont date over MySpace.

Be a guy.
    Or.. Wear one of these Anti Rape condoms.
    [​IMG]

4. Put an electric fence around your vagina.

It worked for that girl in Scary Movie.

5. Is this a "how to go out and be a tease" video?

6. Why would you wanna avoid it?? :confused:What you don't know won't hurt you my nanna alwad said.

7. Date rape is what virgins are afraid of.

Then once they get some, they go out and get drunk and rub on dicks cause they want more.

I see these kinds of videos as being aimed at 14-17 year old girls.

8. she listed weed as a date rape drug...lulz

9. WOW really? date rape is not anything to laugh about. I posted this to help people....I am no virgin and I am no teenager..but this is an issue. There are people out there who do go around raping women...look at vander sloot he raped and killed his victims. Tis all

10. Def a serious issue. I'm a dude and I was out at the club one night. I went to the bathroom or something, idk, but came back and finished my drink. The only conclusion I could come to is someone slipped something in my drink, cause I got FUCKED UP. That was probably the only time in my life that I was completely blacked out, and it was a very scary experience.

If I ever see someone slipping something into a drink, you better believe that dude is leaving black and blue.

11. Sorry I wasn't trying to offend, and I guess there really are victims of this kind of thing, but I mean, it's kinda messed up that rape is often in the eye of the beraper (tm), when it comes to accusations.

I mean, if I'm with a girl someplace, and she um...does me some favors, then we move along back to my place, then she gets naked in my bed and we go at it, then like 5 seconds before I'm done she says "STOP!!!!!!" and I go 5 more seconds anyway, is that rape?

If someone is assaulted and fucked unconsentually, then of course, but what about the grey area?

I think it's crazy that that have victim's rights advocates for things like that in a court room trying to influence the justice system. And I think that it's a shame when women go against the notion that they may have put themselves into a position and played into the hands of a rapist.

People have to be smart I guess, and most of them aren't.

Hope I'm not seriously pissing you off. For the record, I am not a rapist, nor do I advocate rape in any fashion. I just can't ever get anyone to give me a solid definition that seems fair and includes all instances of what everyone wants to call rape.

I mean, how could you like a guy enough to be rubbing on him in a club or be on a date w/ him at 8:00, then at 12:00 you're ready to throw him in jail and ruin his life. I'd say that could only happen if there were bad judgement on the part of everyone involved.

12. #12 Zeddy, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    Yeah... come on people. I realize that saying "xx is serious" on the internet is pointless, but it would just make me so much happier if people ridiculed the attackers instead of the victims.

Want to read something really fuckey? Features: He Said, They Said - Philadelphia Magazine - phillymag.com <<This guy may have date raped 100+ women. Then he got away with it.

EDIT: Saying this is something only virgins are afraid of actually does offend me though. As does saying girls who are trying to avoid date rape are being teases. As do any attempts to justify those comments. wtf?

13. are guys ever date raped?

14. Alright, had about enough of that video. That girl is fucking stupid to boot.

I'll narrow this down for the ladies.

1. Have common sense (blondes this means you too)

2. Here's a really good idea, buy your own damn drinks. Jesus that's probably the biggest one. With the amount of random stupid bitches that ask me to buy them drinks I could be a date rape king right now, if that was my thing. This includes when going to a party, I know that a lot of girls like to rock the whole free drink thing at parties but that's how you end up being a victim. Even from someone that you probably thought you knew well and trusted.

3. Here's another one don't hang around or talk to weird guys, people get vibes about their fellow man, usually a good idea to follow that vibe.

4. Don't get completely wasted around people you barely know, be smart. Know and UNDERSTAND your drinking limits. You know what my gf said she was scared she got raped at a party she was at once, guess what? I didn't feel bad for her at all, as for as I'm concerned it was her fault for getting all hammered around a bunch of guys she hardly knew, especially at their house, especially considering she was one of two girls there.

5. I don't think this needs to be said, but Don't accept drugs. Once again^^^ goes hand in hand with my tale up there in addition to getting overly drunk, she accepted what she *thought* to be whatever prescription drug said guy had been offering her. Once again her fault.

All in all to say it's not the girls fault I very highly disagree with that. Girls have a tendency to be very stupid to say the very least. My ex gf was certainly one of them. Too much trust will result in your ultimate downfall.

Prettty much everything on that list could be put under have common sense. I know that sounds harder than it is but it's really not.

15. Well I guess they might be by guys, but a girl pullin that shit off would be pretty impressive. im just kinda thinkin they wouldnt be able to get outta the kitchen to do that shit y'kno:cool:

16. Wow @ the abovew...so if a girl gets drunk at a party with people she barely knows she DESERVES to be raped? thats what im picking up from your post. NO ONE deserves to be raped I dont care how drunk they get. BTW some victims were very smart and still got taken advantage of.

Someone could slip something in someones drink without buying it for her just when she looks away for five secs. I can not believe some of the comments in this thread...well wait it is summer school is out yes I can carry on then:rolleyes:.

I hope that someone sees the video and it helps them. Im not prude but i fail to see the humor in date rape...just saying:wave:.

17. If someone tries to rape you, just counter-rape them. They will never see it CUMING!

18. good post, common sense is key.

this is serious, I've heard way too many rape story's in my time. I've had girls tell me they don't even bother saying no too much, they'll just let it happen instead of getting beat on.

19. If it wasnt for date rape id never get laidd

20. If you don't wanna be raped stop being so slutty.