Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Avoid Burning Out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Out2lunch, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Many times after smoking herb, I find myself burning out. I feel sluggish and all I want to do is sleep. I'm know that experiencing some tiredness is inevitable, but what are some ways I can reduce this feeling? I've tried restraining food consumption while high and it has worked somewhat. What do you do to avoid the burn out?

2. i use to feel like that too when i smoked schwag or mids but i notice that if i smoke sum dank i feel fine not tired or burnt out at all when the high goes away or the next day so it mite b the weed you smoke or you jus a lazy stoner like the commericals against weed hahahahaha

3. Definitely not the best way, but if I don't want to burn out, I get some caffeine into my system. I just get OTC vivarin, take one pill, and it works pretty well.

...And then I just crash later. So I guess this just puts the crash off, lol.

4. Don't do what I did and smoke weed everyday and take acid every week for 20 years. Hey life's hard when your playing music and following the dead. :smoking:

5. smoke dank not mids. wait 4 hours in between each session that should help a bit

6. Smoke dank? Espcially sativas.

7. haha i laughed so hard when i read this!! my aunt traveled with the dead too, shes doing great though i love all you hippies!!

8. The quality of your weed definitely plays a roll. To avoid a burn out I usually just try to do some kind of activities when I'm high, so I'm not couch locked (although that happens quite a bit). ALso Orange Juice! Shit always makes me feel better high or not; come to think of it Imma go pour a glass....

9. dont be doing anything like sinking into a couch, if yorue up doing something youre not gonna burn out

10. I'd like to hear some stories sometime haha.

11. Smoke better weed. Good nuggets will give you a good strong clean high that leaves you sober alert and clear headed after words. Ive smoked weed that got me superbaked and you almost cant feel it wear off. Like the others said smoke a sativa strain and you will find it wont leave you feeling shity.

12. Thanks for all the responses. I know that it's the not the quality of the herb that's the problem; I rarely smoke anything besides quality headies. Getting up and doing something sounds like a good plan. Come to think of it I find myself lounging on a couch very often when I'm high.

13. Eat a healthy meal, excercise, drink a lot of water, hang out with some friends.

And do a shitload of blow, you know.

14. I personally look forward to being burnt. Only time i sleep well. And taking a nap when i get home from smoking a couple blunts is oh, so nice.

15. it could just be the bud you are smoking. some strains (even shitty buds) give a lethargic high. some dont. if you smoke a variety of buds, then just get some energy drinks/coke/adderal, they help with the couchlock (though when you come off them you just go to sleep lol).

16. it really is, and ive noticed a lot of times after a somewhat short nap i can wake up not being burnt out at all, its almost like ive reset my high for the day and can wake and bake all over again :smoking:

17. what i often do is i just smoke some more, i believe is the only way to get back up again. youre burning out you smoke some more and the youre high again at the same state you were before. works for me.

18. drink an energy drink...dont munch....grow a tolerance.........

smoke crack

19. yeah definitly man. i love goin to sleep after i toke.