Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to attain best taste?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by belfastbob, Mar 9, 2009.

1. I have been smoking regularly now for 6 months and have yet to taste any weed that tastes anyway good.

It all tastes skunky just... I can never get the awesome flavour that some people describe to me :(

What am I doing wrong here? What's the best way to get the most flavour from your weed?

2. i personally like my mouth to taste like i just had a 100 pound skunk sit on my face.

3. nothing wrong, you obviously just dislike the taste of pot. a spoon would be best for taste though, water tends to dull it

4. Yeah, any kind of water filtration will make the smoke taste like skunky rubber. The only way to get a decent taste from pot is to smoke it through non-filtered piece.

5. ahhh... I smoke 99% of the time with a bong..

6. Don't use a butane lighter, use a magnifying glass if it's sunny out or a soldering iron to light the bowl. Vaporizers also bring out the taste quite well.