Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liziie, Apr 6, 2016.

1. I'm just started smoking within the past year but I always do it with friends so I've never had to get it myself. I have a friend that I just found out is a dealer. What do I say to him? and how much should I get?

2. You just have to ask really. Just something like, "hey, would I be able to buy some bud?" So long as it is a private conversation between the two of you, he really wouldn't have much to complain about. If you've only recently started smoking, $20-$30 worth should be more than enough to get you a good high, and just about any dealer would be cool to sell this amount.

3. I would say you should get maybe a gram or so. Ask the dealer for an amount in weight, not in dollars. And I agree with IDTENT about how to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You said he was your friend, so you'll be fine. Just ask if you can pick up some bud from him. A dealer is a dealer. They're always down for another sale. Probably a gram to an eighth. Small purchase to start your guy's relationship as well to sample his product.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah I would say if it's dank weed buying a gram should be enough for you but if it's not thank quality an eighth should hold you over for a while