Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask your dealer not to hustle you that hard.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonehead420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Not if you trust the guy you dont have to. i buy from a friend that hooks me up when he reups. only makes like 10$ selling to me and thats because i give him money usually just because we are friends and he smokes me out usually if we have the time too...

buying from a friend is the way to go. id buy an ounce and have no fear that its short. and if it was id just hit him with a text and be like yo that was light, wanna fatten the next one and he will... :smoke:

2. Try to take more time and be smarter about your purchase. It really is a shame to see people get ripped off by dealers who just want to make a quick buck rather then being legit and maintaining long-term relationships. I would advise you to find a new dealer. I know you said he's the only one you know, but try your best to ask around...there are dealers EVERYWHERE. He broke your trust, and if I know one thing about buying weed, I would say having a good trustful relationship with your dealer is essential. Try to find a new dealer bro, best of luck