Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask your dealer not to hustle you that hard.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonehead420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Lol that's no good! What if u need trees an cant find? Hes gonna short u more - best case. Or ignore u - worst case..

Wait I got that backwards :D:wave:
    But dnt cop anything from dude. He clearly isnt a business man. U dnt short ppl. That bad for business

2. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

Lol that's no good! What if u need trees an cant find? Hes gonna short u more - best case. Or ignore u - worst case..

Wait I got that backwards :D:wave:
    But dnt cop anything from dude. He clearly isnt a business man. U dnt short ppl. That bad for business[/quote]

Hahahah whatd you thought i said ?

3. Just doesn't seem wise to me, "give me a 40 sack"
    Doesn't really specify how much you're asking for, prices are different all over the world so it just seems strange to me people would say that.

ehh, guess I'm overreacting on it though.
    If you know your dealer then I suppose you know how much your getting if you say 40.

4. Dude, how could you not tell as soon as you grabbed the sack that it was nowhere near 40 bucks worth? Come on man. Say something or find someone else, he's doing it because he knows you're not saying anything.

5. Thats what i typed right.... ^

This is what I rele think..

The best case would be that he dont answer u... Worste case u actually get up wit dude an he shorts u. I would rather wait an get what I want.... Than get shorted:wave:

6. Troll thread???

7. Did you mean .8 of a gram or an eighth? If it was .8 than you really need to grow some balls.

8. lol what if it was an eighth he would have said 3.5

but yeah dont be such a pussy

9. [quote name='"chronicman00"']

lol what if it was an eighth he would have said 3.5

but yeah dont be such a pussy[/quote]

^haha

10. Not everyone can eyeball .8 give him a break guys. No one can honestly say they've always been able to eyeball weight from the start
    OP, just buy a scale

11. OP should def grab a clock. OP - weigh it in front of him. if its off hes there to see it. an fix it. Or get him to clock it in front of u

12. If someone doesn't realize a pinner blunt is not forty dollars worth of weed no matter how dank they need to just quit smoking. ;-;

13. Legit dealers are hustling. Your dealer is ripping you off because he knows your dumb. Just demand that you see the weed on a scale before you hand over any money.

14. #54 thewarden, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    Hate to sound like a broken record, but just stop being a pussy.

I've flat out denied dealers before because it wasn't what was agreed upon. Go to the workout thread in sex, love, and relationships and find the biggest fucking dude in there (he has a pretty low post count, like 2 bars of rep and name starts with an a, I forgot the rest though). Well at first when I saw that picture, I thought it was one of my old dealers. Not to sound gay, but they have a really similar body type and are equally ripped as fuck.

well anyways, one time I was buying bud, and he showed me this nug that was dank as fuck. Hands-down, best bud I've ever seen (called Oregon Snow if anyone's interested). He tells me it's $10 a gram, $70 a quarter, $140 an ounce, but he's gonna add $10 on to whatever I buy cause he doesn't buy this bud to sell (too low a profit margin), just to smoke, so he'd have to go out of his way to buy it. So I agree on a half for $150, which is like $50-60 too high for a half from my connects (this guy included) but I was down with it because the bud was fire.

I get there the next day and he shows me the half and it was clearly not the same bud, so I didn't buy it. I wasn't it a dick about because I friends with the dude nor did I want to ruin the buyer/dealer relationship, but I just didn't buy it. I guarantee the dealer knows he's shorting you and he might get i n your face or something, but hold your ground. I mean worst case he robs you and you get NO bud at all, but it's not like you were really getting any bud to begin with buying from this guy

15. Dear god...

Just fucking say something?

16. Btw I live in Colorado so the normal price is 10 for 1g

17. Ok guys I knew right away it wasn't a 40 but the guy is a huge dick that if you call him out he will flip the fuck out and never sell to you again. If I could get a new dealer I would but i can't find one

18. You need yo ask him str8 up how much hes givin you for the amount of money.and when you go pick it up bring a scale and make sure it is what he says it is.if its not then dont buy it.foreal.that will let him know that youre not fuckin around anymore.simple.good luck dude.sorry dude was a fuckin asshole but theres a lot of ppl like that and you need to learn to deal with them.

19. No.
    Just stop making excuses and confront him.
    And if he refuses to sell to you after, oh well.
    Least youre not some guys bitch for 40$ grams.

20. [quote name='"Stonehead420"']Btw I live in Colorado so the normal price is 10 for 1g[/quote]

Op.. your in a mmj friendly state.. why don't you get your card..
    & That' the ONLY guy? Even your friends don't have a card?
    Lol.. interesting...
    Either way, don't buy from him. Tell him what's up or your leaving.