Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask where the weed at @ work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zedstomper, Aug 29, 2013.

1. How would I go about finding a new connect? My job CAN drug test but I haven't been, and I'm dry as the Sahara. I know some of these people know...

2. Yo where da nugs at?

3. You got that loud?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You can find people you get "the vibe" from...jus ask if they burn...

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. "Hello, sir. I'm perusing your wares in search of some of that "Cali Good Good". Does your reputable business stock this product?"

6. yo this only works if your asking your manager 

"hey can you hook me up w/ some of that wacky tobaccy"? 

7. Parden, where's the skooma?
    Bitch.

Sent from the Riften Warehouse using the grasscity perk in my inventory.

8. Go up to a worker and say "You look high as fuck!" And if they reply with yea or I wish then you proceed from there.

9. I ussually just whip out my dick and run in circles. They get the hint, but thats just me  :confused_2:

10. follow up. I got qn eighth of some /purple bud from these guys who bought something at my job. And this chick whose a coworker said she caj hook me up.

Sent from my Strawberry cough using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 Hypoxic, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    It's behind the deep fryer...move it, don't empty it first tho, make as big a mess as possible and than once its out of the way you'll find a golden bag of weed nestled gently between where the fryer was and the wall. You're welcome.

12. Once you've smoked long enough it's usually pretty easy to pick a stoner out from the crowd, or even just people who casually smoke/used to smoke and are cool with it.

I've always just kind of passively mentioned my weekend plans to new co-workers I think blaze and see how they react. Just keep it on the DL from people likely to tell your boss.

13. everywhere ive worked, the people who smoke, have always found me first.