How to ask this girl to come smoke with me and maybe a few friends?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Czanga96, May 12, 2012.

1. i used to like this girl named julia. we both had a thing once, but it was kind of a disaster, she removed me from facebook 6 months ago and just added me back a week ago and i kinda started feeling 'something' for her again. she's been liking a lot a few of my statuses and comments, but also a lot of my pothead photos from facebook (even some from last year). anyways, we both changed by A LOT and i THINK she has 'something' for me now. i asked her if she smokes and she answered "no, why? 0:" but i didnt get her to answer whether she would like to smoke or not. anyways, how should i get her to come with me? i also wanted to introduce her to some of my newer friends because i used to hang out with some different people back when we would talk. from what i see though, she's actually trying to get a long with them.

ps: i'm not trynna get her addicted to it because she changed into a person who's kinda waiting for a future. me and my friends don't so we do a lot of fucked up shit.

2. This is a tricky question. A lot of traps and ways to mess up. Now listen carefully if you wanna pull this feat off.

Step 1: Approach her
    Step 2: Ask her to hang out and smoke
    Step 3: Wait for a response

3. smoke with just her. let get hit it a few times. don't let her get too high.

4. "Hey girl, come burn with me and my bros, were awesome. Now initially were gonna wanna rape all your holes at the same time, but after a while you'll get used to it and be just another one of the guys, sincerely, czanga96
    Ps. Ohhhhh you're gonana loooooove this"