Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to ask someone if they smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Sep 6, 2011.

1. So my brothers friend (20 years old) is staying at my house with me alone for like 5 days. I'm going to want to be smoking in my room with some friends, so how can i let him know we are or ask him to without making it wierd?

2. jsut be up front with it and don't act weird about it just act like it's completely normal...when someone is the minority they won't question it

3. u like 420?

if he dont know wut 420 meens he dont smoke

4. does your bro smoke?

5. If he smokes cigs then he's more than likely to smoke weed. Just talk to him and ask, not that hard mannnn haha

6. say "got match?" it weeds (no pun intended) out the stoners everytime. a cop wont even know what the fuck ur talking about.

7. ya my brother smokes im pretty sure his friend does with him

8. any more input?

9. Ask your brother. Is it your parents house? If its yours and not your parents house the just lit up in the living room and if hes gotta problem with that, then he can find a new place to stay!

10. He's your brother not some stranger, he's not going to punch you in the face.

11. Naw man its his brothers friend

12. Do you smoke?
    If they don't smoke the herb, then they'll say "yes" or "no".
    If they DO smoke the herb, they'll say "yes" or "smoke what".

13. like many others have said, just straight up ask the dude.

14. Ok it so it your bros friend? Your bro smokes so y wouldnt his friend be cool? lol.....

15. I wouldve already smoked with him

16. What the fuck ur talking about? :wave:

17. Yeah I got a similar thing to this. I want to ask my uncle if he smokes, he's the coolest uncle on earth btw, had my first beer with him, we go out drinking, things like that. I guess in my mind somehow it's different to ask him about smoking. Not really sure why but I feel like if I ask and he says no we would just have an awkward silence for a few months. I mean I'm in my mid 20's but with him I feel like I would feel guilty if he said no. Hard to explain.

18. #18 hfgdhsja, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao I thought it was just me that didn't understand his post...

19. As everyone else has said, just ask him! Its your house and you are letting him stay with you so even if he doesnt smoke its not really his place to pass judgement even if he is against the plant.

Scenario A- You walk up to him with a fat joint of dankalicious. You- "hey man, wanna blaze with me?" Him- "Oh hell yeah, need a lighter?" You both get high and its all good from there.

Scenario B- You walk up to him with a fat joint of dankalicious. You- "hey man, wanna blaze with me?" Him- "No thanks man, I dont smoke" You go get high and ask him to go to 7-11 for you and get some munchies:D

20. #20 nnunes, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Scenario C- You walk up to him with a fat joint of dankalicious. You-"hey man wanna blaze with me?Him- pulls out a 13 inch lexington steel dildo and anally and viscously rapes you for asking him that question