Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask someone about buying weed in school?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by T-Gold, Nov 6, 2013.

1. #1 T-Gold, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    I over heard this kid in school right next to me, he was saying how high wants to get after class...

So I figured it's the perfect time I ask this guy if I can buy some or smoke with him to start.

I'm not dumb or anti-social or anything, I just want to make sure it goes smooth sailing and nothing goes wrong.

Better to be safe then sorry so what exactly should I say to open a conversation with him without sounding cheesy or too sketchy.

I think I get to much in the mood of just buying weed and forgetting about the friendship part so they just think I'm a cop or something. :/

I also don't want to sound stupid so he gives me a bad deal either.... I want to figure what to say so I won't get ripped off.

Really need help on this one.

Thanks.

2. Just ask. Obviously he smokes and it should go fine. Classmates/friends/friends of friends don't usually get ripped off = bad business.

3. You dont need to be friends with the person you buy from. Just go up to him when his eyes are red and be like "bro you look high haha"...."you got any left to sell". Don't overthink it the worst he can do is say no, no kid that comes to school high is gonna run to a teacher if u ask about pot trust me and no teacher will care. Its all good brah

4. i would probably start by actually talking to him for a start, ask him about something u know about. then just slip in something like you got baked with your cousin from another city, he sorted out fat deals (so u know ishh what ur on about) do u recon you can hook me up?? 

Simple as asking really dude, if it looks rubbish or the deal is shit, then dont buy off him next time.

I got some sketchhyy deals when i first started smoking.

5. #5 Mrgoodmoney, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    find some dudes outside of school, high school dealers have shit weed and alot of them don't have weight they buy eighths so they'll try to short you to get the most they can get.

Bud if you need to just ask the kid where you can get some bud.  Don't need to tell him your new or anything just ask him if he sells or if he has a dealer.

6. Okay, here's another problem...

I get picked up at certain time but that's not really the problem.

What are the steps after I talk to him? Is he going to lead me to a dealer so how do I talk to the dealer...

What happens if he has it on him and I go to his car... Any warnings to keep an eye out for?

I also don't have a phone... :/

I wonder how this will go...

7. How much should I get for $20?

If it's xo?

8. For me it's 20 a g that's for any highschool dealer around here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Idk what xo is but how much you get depends on location and quality. 20$ will get you at least 1g of dank even in the most price inflated places. So definitely as least a gram

10. Don't ask him for weed!!

Ask him where he gets his weed.. You don't need a middle man! And just grow a pair and ask him.

11. Okay, so I took 1mg of xanax and I got 2.7 gs of really high mids, almost dank.

Turns out the guy in my class, I know his brother so it went really well and I went into his bros car and I just gave him $20 after I the weed, smelt it and shit.

and he just took a big bud off of a quarter. 

Here it is -

Attached Files:

12. I agree it's mostly about the weed at least from my selling experience if they are a straight enough to chill with it will happen eventually. I have made very good friends over one of my already friends saying "hey do you want to sell this person a gram"

And yes I sell 20 a g, i would say thats usual 60-50 a 8th depending on if They are good friends or not haha

13. #13 Snapper123, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Honestly, smokers are judgemental as all getout, mostly because of douchebag-inducing mids. The weed floating around today isn't grandpa's weed. Notice how no one's walking around with peace signs and hearts on their shirt ready to grab their neighbor and introduce their green garden. But how to handle this is really just lean toward whoever it is and say, "You know where to get some weed?" I wouldn't recommend making any deal out of it. If you're a big geek, all these douchebags out there will judge you if you try to sound like a stoner. Walter White never got anywhere by fitting in, and that's in effect how you gotta be. You just get straight to business. Don't fool with the kids if that's not your thing, just do business and go.

that was a very long winded post

15. Lol that bud doesn't look great from the pic, but I wouldn't say you got ripped off.

16. stop being a pussy and just say do you toke, or just have a cig before class and meet some people

17. Doesn't look bad. Especially for a first buy and since you only dished out 20 for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It's not that.

It's actually quite the opposite. 

I ask so many people it's just tiring, I don't think I can ask anyone else. I asked everyone.