Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask my bro

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jun 4, 2010.

1. #1 Amped, Jun 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
    Hey all! Im just wondering.. what would be the best way to ask my brother for weed? I am 18 and he is 33. He has gotten me weed before but it was so awkward asking for it o.0 Whats a way that wouldnt be so awkward. He is my brother so i would rather get it from him, i know i wont get ripped and it would be dank.

2. He's done it before then just ask. The worst he can say is no.

3. "Hey bro, know anyone I could get some green from?"

If it's awkward to ask your toke-friendly older brother for weed, then you suck at family relations.

4. My bro is the same age and I'm the same age as you xD.
    My bro gets me weed sometimes, and sometimes I get him the hook up, depending on if his main connect is dry..but I know his main connect too so I can just call him anytime too lol .. i dunno just ask him i don't really know how that would be awkward..
    my bro smoked with me everyday when he lived here..

5. Say this, exactly

Here we go,
    Oncee upon a time not long ago,
    when people wore pajamas and lived life slow,
    When laws were stern and justice stood,
    and people were behavin' like they ought to good,
    There lived a lil' boy who was misled,
    by anotha lil' boy and this is what he said:
    "Me & You, kid, we gonna make sum cash,
    robbin' old folks and makin' da dash",
    They did the job, money came with ease,
    but one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease,
    He robbed another and another and a sista and her
    brotha. Thats why you should hook me up with some bud

6. Bro just ask him.
    it cant be that hard.
    Just say
    hook ma up wit da erb seen ?
    lol or watever way you say it

7. Rofl well like, he was like you shouldn't do it 2 much once a week is prolly enough. And i feel like id be bothering him asking him to get weed for me especially since he lives half an hour away. dunno :/ LMFAO.

8. watch a stoner flick with him and just say "...you know what would really tie in this movie nicely?" and look at him with a grin.

9. Doesnt live with me :D I can smoke with him when im with him, i just feel its awkward asking him to get me weed dunno why

10. [​IMG]

11. Oh and let us know how it goes of course!

12. sounds like as soon as he hooks you up again you need to smoke a blunt with him.

13. "Hey think you could get me some bud"

14. dingdingding

15. If you are scared of asking him, don't ask him, find another connect. That simple.

16. Where is the prizzzeeeee:D

17. Lol im not sure why i made a big deal out of it.. :D

Texted him saying like "do you think i can get a gram this weekend or something?" (I know i shouldnt text about it.. but never stated what it was and it IS only a gram. Thought it would be less awkward)

Then right after he just called me back saying if he goes to his guy he will get me it this weekend, and 2 just call him next time. lmao :D

18. I asked my brother a long time ago for herb it was awkard at first but i got over it and asked anyways. Nothing was different after that.

GET OVER IT AND HURRY UP AND GET SOME GREEN!

19. :hello:

20. He would probably just sell you some of his but if he doesn't have a lot at the moment ask him if he can buy you some when he get some or better yet ask him who his dealer is. But he is your brother so he probably will sell or give you some.