Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to ask if they partake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dragon613, Aug 15, 2011.

1. i need a better way to ask if someones 420 friendly cuz if you ask "are you 420 friendly" they might not know what it means and pester you about what it means

2. i just always ask "do you mind if i smoke" usually they will be like nah its cool then u can ask if they want a hit. usually ppl that dont smoke will say "yes i mind"

3. You smoke?

If they say.. smoke what? You know they blaze :smoking:

4. if im askin i say 'are you a friend of mary jane?' they usually get it :cool:

5. #5 brodyd10, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here...same here

6. This :hello::hello:

7. I think OP doesn't want the person he's asking to know that he smokes if they don't.

8. QFT. It's as simple as asking that^

They'll 99% of the time ask you what, and you'll then say GANJ!

9. there is no way to get around that. Only if you ask "you like trees?" and if they get all confused you know.

10. Well, I know that. I'm just saying to the first guy who basically told him to light one up in front of the person.

11. dude just ask "you smoke bud?" if they say "yes" then congratulations new stoner buddy! if they say no then oh well be like "that's cool man, was just wondering" if they think badly of you after you pretty much admit that you are a stoner then fuck them and move on

12. Howdy there partner,

I was just ropin some cattle and was questioning myself about you. You look quite like you like to burn some illegal substances and than inhale them, than exhale the result for fun. Straight to the point, do you happen to part-take in smoking of marijuana?

13. You- "Ever smoke weed?"
    Buddy-"Wanna match a bowl bro?"

OR

You- "Ever smoke weed?"
    Buddy- "Fuck that shit. You do?"
    You- "Never! I don't want schizophrenia!"

14. Bring up political views. :p Then segway into pot laws, then they'll probably tell you what they think of it.
    Kinda round-about but I imagine it works.

15. Just be like do you smoke? If its a girl I understand your concern if its a boy and there against it fuck em.