How to ask if someone smokes?

Discussion in 'General' started by John4414, Jun 29, 2012.

1. So I recently found out that my uncle is a stoner like me! I have always been really close to my uncle and don't know how I didn't figure this out until now. My uncle is chill as hell and I want to try and blaze with him, but I don't want to just ask him straight up for the fear of creating an awkward situation. How should I ask him?:confused:

2. If your really close to him, then just ask him lol.
    Be like "I know you smoke and i do too. Wanna match my gram?"

3. Hey do you smoke??

More serious answer, just like joke with him about it and see what his reaction is, im sure he would like to blaze with you dependig on his personality, but im sure he would b in the same boat as you. He would probably be afraid of the reaction/ end result.

4. "Do you by any chance consume the holy plant sometimes referred to as cannabis?":smoke:

5. If you are close, just ask him. Smoke him out and just chill, it's always appreciated.

6. Honestly though..just ask him. Same thing happened with my aunt and I awhile back and I just asked her straight up and we ended up smoking together and she told me stories from all the crazy Grateful Dead shows she went to:smoking: Just be straight forward with people, it's always easiest.

7. If you're over 18 (not saying that you aren't) then he shouldn't have a problem with toking with you since it's not like you're a kid anymore ya know?

Just ask em like Yo unc I heard you smoke... You wanna try some of this good weed I got?

No true stoner can refuse that :smoke:

8. "Hey uncle, there is something on my mind that i really wanted to know, please don't take this in a wrong way but do you smoke?"

9. All depends in my opinion. If my 20 year old nephew wanted to smoke with me I'd be cool as hell with it. If my 14 year old nephew wanted to blaze it be a whole different story.

10. "L-like, sorry to ask such an intruding question, but i'm not saying that I shouldn't intrude on you, oh wait damn, that sounded weird, let me start over. First off I wanted to apologize for sounding like nobody should ask you questions. You're an awesome friend and uncle, but that's beside the point. Look, I was just simply wondering, and don't take offense to this, I mean its up to you whether or not you take offense to it, really your choice. Im not one to decide for you. Pretty much what i'm just trying to sum up is this: You know how people like us sometimes smoke weed? NOT that i'm saying we should do it, basically i'm wondering if you sm-

OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THAT BUTTERFLY"

Or something like that.

I'm not too good at speaking to people either.