Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to ask if someone grows...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wheresthebud?, Aug 25, 2013.

1. #1 wheresthebud?, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    So I've been living next to my neighbor for the entire time I've lived at my house. About 13 years. I used to go talk to him when I was younger, and he used to have his garage open all the time. Now its never open. The last memory I have of the door open is him hanging some kind of lights(too young to be educated about lights at the time.) Since then I've never seen it open that I can remember. A couple years later I was walking home from my buddies house, had the munchies, and threw the wrapper of whatever I was eating away in his trashcan, (the trashcan was on the road).. when I opened the can, I see a plant. I guess it was a male, since it was in the trash.(once again, uneducated at the time.)Few years later, he asks me if I know where to get anything. He threw in with me that time, but never again. Even though he told me he needs it all the time, he never tried to get more?So from all this, I feel like my neighbor might grow.. so my question is, how do I ask him?I'm open for any advice.Sent from my XT907