Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to ask friend for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biigdiirty, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 biigdiirty, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    So my friends connect is starting to be unreliable and i want to ask my other friend if he can hook it up because hes always smoking some crazy strains problem is i haven't spoken to him in a year we just stopped talking i don't want to be a douche and just ask him for weed after a year of not talking. whats the best way of going about this. I was thinking of texting him to see if he wanted to chill then bring up smoking and saying im dry and if he knew anyone who could hook it up 

2. you answered your own question. text him, ask whats up and how he's been and to chill...then bring it up

3. Ask him if he's got any and get them to smoke you up(smoke with him, in other words)..

4. Then if you like the bud ask him to hook you up for a small fee..