How to ask for weed at a gas station?

Discussion in 'General' started by JoshP, Jul 31, 2009.

1. I'm in a new city, and I need weed, so of course I went out scouting. But everytime I ask somebody who looks like they might have some they say no, and I know they're lying. Is there a proper way to ask so people don't think I'm an undercover cop?

2. yea, go to your nearest white castle at 3am.

3. this^^...or a whataburger or something.

[​IMG]

4. HA! My friend and I always toke up and walk to Whataburger at three in the morning. Theres no point in driving or skating because it's so close, and we can't really do skate to well :D.

5. no no no no, 7 eleven qworks equelay as well :smoking:

6. "I'm a cop, you got any buds?"

7. DO something illegal so he knows your not a cop. walk up to him and just stab someone and hell be like aighht ill seel you da buds

8. When I was doing photography I travelled alot. Just go into ne Metro area. Ask someone who is asking for spare change. No, not an alcoholic bum but a young adult. Cops don't usually pan-handle so it is a way of saying "I am not a cop". Do this ofcourse at your own risk. Try to get digits and the field is yours.

9. its easy, you delete this thread :rolleyes:

that or just find people that you know look like a stoner, we usually dont hang around gas stations.

10. Gas station is a bad choice man.

Look for Univesities, with people smoking ciggarettes that look like stoners. Odds are, they are the ones to see.

College dealers always need cash, so they should be cool.

Other than that, work or something. I never knew how many stoners existed, until I started smoking myself.

11. Gas stations are watering holes for cops, why not go to Dunkin doughnuts a askin? Get change for a five, walk downtown in the evening. wait for someone who you think looks cool to bum some spare change. This is a sneaky way for them to deal I found out. Cops don't pan-handle. I like to ask when there is a small group for safety purposes.Said that, don't walk off under a bridge or in a dark alley if you don't wanna get rolled. Hide half your money and carry protection because this can start out smoothly in public but can end up pretty hairy scary if you let them lead you into a trap. Use your head ya know.

12. Why not ask your friend for his hookup? Thats how I got 90% of mine

My newest one, my mom set up, now me and him a good friends too.

13. Take a late night taxi ride. Most of the drivers know the streets as well as the cops, and know where to go. Tell the guy youll give him a good tip to "show you around". In small towns the local watering holes are good prospects. It will take some time but eventually when you are "in" and knopw a few people, it wont be hard meeting other tokers. The work idea is OK but may lead to sticky complications. All the guys at my shop toke, and some of them even toke there. Its not uncommon to catch the guys "painting" something in the booth:smoking:

14. want people to NOT think your an undercover?

Then dont ask for nug at a fucking gas station man, i mean come on

15. go where any pothead would go to. fast food restuarants, head shops, tripply places. and just ask wheres the green at. bing bang boom:smoking:

16. We don't have a metro, I'm in Sierra Vista, the smallest fucking town there is, you can drive through the town in seven minutes. I shouldn't have formed my sentence like that, I'm not in the new town to stay, just to visit my dad you know, go to buffalo wild wings, drink and talk about girls we can't get, so my friend isn't here. The Gas station is right next to the ghetto so I see (not to be racist) Mexicans with tattoos walk up and get something to mix with there drink in the other hand all the time, and they're always "Nah fool, I don't got any shit like that". Or rednecks who are not like "Not right son," or chill as dudes who are just like "Nah bro sorry."