Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to argue against a christian

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Well you can thank Reefer Madness and our corrupt government for that.

2. I'm relieved to agree with you. Too many people on GC insisting otherwise, that basically we're running with drugs in a world made of drugs. :rolleyes:

3. From everything you said he didn't even bring his religion into it. Some people are just against it and some aren't. BTW tons of Christians smoke lol so it might not even have anything to do with him being a Christian. Just like you smoking doesn't have anything to do with you not being a Christian lol. (assuming you aren't Christian from what you posted). He's just brainwashed like everyone else so just show him the facts or ignore him.

4. "you believe that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time period, so shut the fuck up."

5. Yeah didn't you ever watch The Flintstones?

6. Ask him how much hashish his parents smoked in the middle east.

7. That would definitely work on Sarah Palin :D But not so much on Biblical christians.

8. Not to poison our body with drugs.

I'm going to go to church and tell them to stop drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes...and I'm christian, as in, I believe, but don't really follow the rules of Christianity.

9. As Jesus Himself had said; Not the law, but the deeds of the heart.

10. or you could just like, you know, not hang out with him.

11. oh, and you seem just as retarded as your cousin/friend. this person was not sitting there berating you and telling you weed causes cancer and you're going to be a meth addict and kill people. he said it was a waste of money, which it is. just because your cousin is a dumb ass not to appreciate marijuana doesn't mean you have the right to get butthurt and attack his religion. like honestly, religion has NOTHING to do with this. and if you're assuming he's against marijuana because he's christian, you're probably wrong.

12. werd you right, it sucks most people believe everything they hear and also this society makes people to lack curiosity which is very important.

13. What a bitch, 9/10 kids at my church smoke hella weed.

14. #75 gsmember, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    Even if one spends all day perverting the original Hebrew words of the living God in Exodus 30 or elsewhere it won't help, because God does not address the issue of using cannabis directly. But what does help is knowing in general God's guidance in the matter. How does God feel about using a substance with psycho-effects? Well, take a little lesson from what He says about drinking alcohol.

"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities." (1 Timothy 5:23)

"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish,and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts." (Proverbs 31:6)

Because God knew that wine was intoxicating He says, "...be not drunk with wine..." Ephesians 5:18)

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Timothy 1:7)

That's enough divine guidance for the moment. I think we just need to be careful how we use it.

Those who look for support for using cannabis in the Bible at least show they have a healthy conscience in caring about what God says.

15. What does God say about resurrection? Such as of three year old forum threads like this one... :)

16. you argue against a christian by telling them god isnt real. then when they say "YES HE IS!!" you say prove it. then they will list a bunch of funny shit that doesnt even prove he is real and you just laugh at the person. the end.

17. This just made my day

18. Spend ten on a dimebag and enjoy a night, spend ten on a movie ticket at the theater and enjoy a night. What's the difference?

19. Heh, just tell him you enjoy being high on weed rather than on self righteous bullshit like he is. Religions can be so hypocritical when it comes to drugs. I remember when i followed the bahai faith it said all drugs and alcohol were not allowed unless prescribed by a competent physician. And for some reason tobbaco users got a pass on the whole rule. Just tell him to fuck off and worry about his own life.