Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to argue against a christian

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Mar 10, 2012.

1. i'm a christian.. i ain't even mad... i'd roll a j with bible paper

2. "so your saying im not good enough? What makes you any better than me? Don't try to condemn me for my sins, everyone sins, it's natural. You can try and live a perfect and righteous life, and for what? Many crowns and robes in the afterlife? If only your spirit makes it through, how will you wear them? And what's the point? Does this really make you happy? Is this real? How do you know it's not any different than Islam? There's tons of denominations, does that mean only one is right? Or they are all wrong? Because they can't all be the truth, their drastically different than eachother. Enjoy your life man"

3. How did Religion look down on Marijuana in the first place?

4. lol your avatar makes me picture patrick saying this

5. There's a verse in the Bible (can't remember where) that says something like when someone does you wrong, heap coals of kindness on their heads, meaning if someone is unkind to you, be overflowing with kindness towards them, and they will see how wrong they were, they will actually be ashamed.

Sooo.....don't argue...offer to smoke him out, maybe not in the heat of an argument, but later in the day,...or even the next time you see him. Overload him with love, it's kinda like a force field around you to ward off negativity and hatefulness. If he ends up smoking with you, believe me, either he'll never argue with you again, or he won't feel nearly as strongly against it...how could he??

6. No need to hate someone who cares.

7. Honestly just gotta tell people like that to mind their own business, christian or not. Though christians are the ones who usually find a need to get into everybodys business. It all depends what "wasting your money" is in peoples own views, obviously it's not in your view. Just don't get frustrated, make sure you always stay positive even if you cant turn around his ignorance being a positive person will still make other people more accepting. It's the difference between talking to a local hippy who's cool as can be, and talking to a piece of shit coke dealer who starts fights and also makes people associate that with marijuana. You seem somewhere in the middle, so simply make people convinced regular people can get lifted and that's all there is too it, it's not escaping reality, simply something that makes you feel good, and will also change your outlook on life.

8. Hey u.. I'm on an iPad

9. This. Even the Bible says it in the Genesis, that all seed-bearing green is for us to have.
    It also says that everything is allowed, but not everything is good for us.

Cannabis has clearly shown to be very good for us.

10. [quote name='"yankees1777"']Tell him to prove Jesus existed. /arguement[/quote]

Jesus did exist, it's a fact.. Take a history course lulz

11. In my experience with people like how you describe your cousin, you're never going to have a rational conversation or debate. Overly religious people tend to see what they want and ignore or disregard anything counter to that.

my advice: save your time and just dont talk to him unless you really have to.

12. Dood tell him that if he thinks smoking is burning his money, that buying and eating tomatoes is like eating your money.

13. Just tell him weed makes holy rollers a little easier to be around.

14. I assume he's from the US.. It's ironic that the Dutch is definitely way healthier than the tomato. Ain't no chemtrails poisoning the closet :p

15. You should of retorted with, "So buying weed is a waste of money because I'm turning my money into ashes? Well you should quit buying food then because you're just turning that into shit".

16. Because in the bible it says not to poison our temple (our bodies) with drugs. I believe Cannabis is a drug because it is a mind-altering substance, but I think what the bible is referring to as drugs is stuff like heroin, crack, cocaine, opium, etc. Many people still consider Cannabis to be one of those types of drugs.

17. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

Because in the bible it says not to poison our temple (our bodies) with drugs. I believe Cannabis is a drug because it is a mind-altering substance, but I think what the bible is referring to as drugs is stuff like heroin, crack, cocaine, opium, etc. Many people still consider Cannabis to be one of those types of drugs.[/quote]

I don't agree with this. I believe 'drugs' are made by man, not nature. If you don't agree, consider this: EVERYTHING you put in you're body alters your perception of thinking. When you're hungry, you think about food, and when you're full, you don't. It's as simple as that...

18. What would jesus do? Just ask him that, cause jesus obviously smoked weed

19. If the people believe that Cannabis is classified with hard drugs then they are stupid, just because the potency level has increased doesn't mean its dangerous just means you get a better, longer lasting euphoric relaxed high.