Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to argue against a christian

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I don't see where his religion comes into this, but he sounds annoying and 12

2. why do you need to argue? with some people, especially in many cases the very religious, they won't listen to what you're saying. they have their beliefs and will blindly follow them no matter where it takes them. sometimes you just gotta accept that and walk on. no need to change yourself because of what someone else believes. toke on, friend. toke on.

3. #23 claytonb11, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    My argument is would be Religions is stupid, it makes no sense and is completely made up. Your an idiot for beleiving something made up by another man and being completely brainwashed. Ask him why he believes in a non-existant god to avoid facing reality? Have a nice day following your non existant god aimlessly while I enjoy living my life real, existant Life :)

4. just show him this.

5. Ask why he tries to escape reality by believing in religion... Does he play any videogames? Does he watch tv or movies? You could say those are an escape from reality. He'll probably say he does it cause he enjoys them and you say you feel the same about weed. Plus everyone has some sort of outlet they go to for relieving stress and there's a hell of a lot more expensive habits than smoking herb shit it's free if you grow your own

6. +rep.

7. There is nothign you can say or do to prove anything that they dont already believe. Trust me, I was raised by one.

8. tell him your athiest. thats what worked for me and it was true. i told my cousin.
    "look i know your christian and you love a good bible thumping seshion, but when you are in my house i give you the respect of not smoking near you or at all so give me that respect back and dont talk to me about god or why i need religion and dont try to get me to stop smoking by trying to 'scare' me with fake stats about weed" (he actually said to me over one million people die a year from pot smoking.)

9. You don't really need to. Arguing about religion is pretty immature, whether you incite it or not.

10. I think you should do the bible verse thing and record his comments....

and he's a pastor, not a priest... a priest is a religious leader that more often than not rapes young boys, hahahahahahah

calm down people, its a joke...

11. Wasting your money? Yeah it's much better to buy an iPad :rolleyes:

12. You don't argue, you just ignore

[​IMG]

13. Why Christians?

Cathloism is fuxking evil.

14. come on bro, we're beyond "arguing"..just learn to kinda "not give a fck."

I'm mello af right now ha

15. Tell him to prove Jesus existed. /arguement

16. say this. "hey man why dont you leave me alone, you dont see me telling you on how to live your life, so why the hell are you telling me how to live mine.

17. God also said not to judge.

18. i thought this was a guide...:( anyway, do what others have said, quote the bible, if he argues with that, question his true faith and make him commit suicide for denying gods word. That should do it.

19. i had some christian zealots come to my door, they were from america. my friend was also with me at the time and we were leaving the house and they started saying shit to us, and we started twisting their words to make them sound like they were insulting us to make them feel guilty.

it was hilarious and it worked.