how to approach this?

Discussion in 'General' started by juta107, Oct 15, 2010.

1. my political science professor is chill as hell and probably smokes weed and i want to smoke with him! but idk what to say

2. Don't. Why chance it? Don't you have friends to smoke with?

3. of course i have friends to smoke with hahah. i just think it would be fun to smoke with my professor once too.

4. Watch him walk to his car one day so you can see where he parks.

Take a piece of paper and write your first name, and last initial on it then wrap up a bud in it and tape it underneath his car door handle. That way he'll walk to his car, feel a crazy piece of paper taped under his door handle, pull it out, realize it's a bud and do 1 of 2 things.

He could be really mad cause weed killed his family or because he saw reefer madness and bought in, and be like wtf is this shit and see your name but not your whole last name and wonder but never be able to prove anything. It'd be kinda hard to prove you did that.

OR.....he might be like, fuck yeah! I bet this is from that chick who's in my class. I'm gonna ask her.

Either way, when he asks you, just feel it out. He'll be like, "did you happen to leave a package near or around my car?" or something like that.

Then you just be like, "what kinda package? was it good?"

And you just kinda go from there.

5. lol thats some fucking ingenuity right there!

6. just go up to him n be like "where that super potent sticky gooey at?"

7. ahahaha that could get me in a lot of trouble, more than just straight up asking him.
    hmm theres a pretty good chance this will never happen, it would just be cool if it did

8. why does it have to be so passive agressive

just ask him if he smokes imo because a) you know hes not a cop b)most people dont want to be in court as a witness or whatever

9. just dont approach it at all

why chance anything negative

chill with ur peeps instead

10. If it works, it'll be the coolest story ever.