Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to approach someone i want to buy from...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by clementinejam, Jan 6, 2010.

1. theres this guy at my school that everyone knows sells. and i want to buy from him but we have never met, he doesnt know who i am. can i just go up to him and say, "hi, sorry weve never met but i was looking for someone to sell me a half eighth and i heard that you could help me out...?" now hes a high school dealer (were both 18, its okay) so he obviously doesnt have a TON of business....but heres the real question.
    are dealers (small dealers) always looking for someone new to sell to, or do they have a limited amount of weed and want to keep it exclusive? if i knew the answer i would be so amused. thank you one and all

2. just get a friend to introduce you to him, and if you don't have any friends just be like "got any donnies", or "got any cron"?

3. See if you can talk to him through a friend who buys from him.

4. i would get it through a middle man who you know well and trust. it takes a little longer depending on the circumstances but its alot less work for you.

5. yeah there was a guy at my school who sold hash and i never have even seen him, ( he was new to our school) but one of my friends had met him and talked to him and I ended up getting some from him. As everyone else said, going through a friend is your best bet.

6. if worst comes to worst though, it wouldn't hurt to walk up to him and say like "hey could you chop me" or something like that. After that just ask for his number for future chops.
    And I'd start with 1g just to test the waters

7. "where the green at homie"?

8. Say it in text if possible. Say something along the lines of:

Yo, I'm friends with ______. Can you chop?

^This makes it less awkward.

9. Can you Chop?

Is that really what high schoolers say now? how fuckin stupid choppin what????

10. Just go up to him and be like I heard you sell bud, I'm looking for a half 8th, you think you could help me out.

11. I was always looking for new clientele when i sold in high school.
    The best way to do it would to go introduce yourself to him. Hell you might even make a new smoking buddy.

12. Just say "Hey , <.< ... >.> ... , you on deck?"

13. yup yup

14. Thats what I usually say, somewhere along those lines.
    Just look like you've done it before.

15. simply go up to him and ask to get whatever you need.. simple enough :smoke:

16. Some dealers can be a bit sketch if you just approach them without knowing them, but as your both high schoolers it should be alright. Just be confident in what you say and don't look like a newb. Like ThatscoolIguess said, you should start with a small buy.
    Have a good one bro