Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Approach Neighbor who may Sell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WhosGotDank, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Ok so ive seen my neighbor do some shady hand transactions lately. Tonight I walked outside after one happens and the guy (who I think) was buyings ride drove away immediately. I'm almost sure hes selling something. As a side note he is middle eastern descent if that helps

2. probably sells some nice Moroccan hash

3. Yea when my mom came over to visit she made a comment about them smoking a hookah and having no furniture or something.

Thats funny, I have middle eastern neighbors who smoke hookah and have almost no furniture. Definitely smoke pot too hahaha

5. Ask him. They have a different culture. And it isn't considered an offense. Especially if he is a business man. But he may not be slinging bud.

6. He must be selling bombs, better call the government to raid his oil.

Sent from my iPad Air

7. Be careful. If he's not selling bud it may be wise to keep to yourself and let him do his thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Funny that u mention raids, there was a standoff followed by a raid on our neighbors house like a week ago.

9. The one who you think sells weed? If so, then he probably sells some sort of drug

Sent from my iPad Air

10. Simple...fuckin ask idiot

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 WhosGotDank, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    Nah man the guy with the apartment between us. He had all kinds of guns it was crazy I walked outside when I saw a cop with an assault rifle outside my window and he pointed it at me and I ran inside high af haha.

12. Ive always been friendly to my neighbors, the day i move in. At least i try to be.

If i was in your position, and he was my neighbor i would of been smoking blunts with him ages ago