How to approach my boss

Discussion in 'General' started by bakedlikeapie, Jul 25, 2010.

1. So I am pretty sure my boss smokes weed. I have found weed butter in the freezer at work and I have found some card describing the effects of weed. How should I approach him, because it would be really dope to match bowls with my boss.

2. Personally I wouldn't risk it, JUST incase he doesn't smoke and you end up getting fired, but I don't know your boss, if you really want, just do something casual like, "hey, do you wanna hang out and smoke sometime?"

3. Lol he could be a hypocrite like george dubya and fire your ass. I wouldn't do it just because even if he does smoke he might think you'll tell people or just doesn't want another stoner on the job. But if you must just start talking to him about some weed you got.

4. "Do you smoke?"

5. lol so simple but perfect

6. "You smell like weed, Why?"

7. try and fit the word "dank" into your vocabulary around him.

I'm not sure what you do, but maybe say something like "man that **** I had for lunch was DANK"

8. Go into his office before he gets there, and make sure you have the biggest bong you can get your hands on. Once you hear him coming, estimate the time it takes for him to enter the door just as you are milking the shit out of that bong.

9. catch him fucking something up thats stupid and say "maybe you wouldnt have done that if you werent so baked" in a joking voice and see how he replies. if he jokes back just be like nah im just playing with ya everyone blazes.

10. #10 jamesh, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    Go into his office just before he goes on lunch. Spark a l.

When he comes in you extend the l and say, "Wanna hit it?".

Edit;
    Beaten to it.

11. I say go with this too ^ Either you'll get your ass fired or you'll instantly have a new smoke buddy

12. Yea what if he does smoke weed but he is some hard ass and is like i dont want my employees smoking so your fired...or he might promote you so he doesnt risk you fucking shit up lol

13. be like, "i seent you smokin a joint, i seent it!"

14. [​IMG]

15. It's totally inappropriate. Don't mix business with your personal life. It rarely works out in the end.

16. Don't even do it.. Even if you do end up smoking with him you never know what will happen with your relationship with him further down the line.. He could rat you out or something. Plus its unprofessional.

17. That.^

Shorty story to back that up..

My boss is on felony probation and has a looooong history with drugs. After a while of working together, he pretty much figured out I smoked weed and soon enough we got to talking about it too. Now, I've been due for a promotion for a while now, and I SHOULD be running my own crew and he knows it. But the only reason why I am not getting promoted is because he knows I smoke and he thinks I'll smoke on the job. I'm missing out on a 50% pay raise and a shit ton more hours. I'm 100% sure if we never talked a lick about weed, that I woulda had that promotion.

Not only that, but a few months ago, we introduced him to spice.. Not a good idea.. He figured since it was legal, and he hasn't been high for years, why not? We smoked him a joint of it at work, and long story short, he had a bad experience and it was almost my ass that got fired.

It's not worth it man, especially if you live off your job. Why risk it just for another toker buddy?