How to approach a random girl without it being awkward?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Toastin', Mar 29, 2012.

1. ehh I actually thought about it but I think Id have a better chance of seeing her in person. Thats one of my flaws. I can talk to girls on fb/email/text but in person I see them and freeze up. I need to stop hiding behind screens and get me some ass :devious:

2. Hey, my names _______.

Bonus points for a ridiculously obvious full body check out while your doing it.

3. Thats not awkward at all....:p

4. :rolleyes:

Whats awkward is some shy kid rocking up with some lame pickup line, butchering the interaction and going home to profess his homosexuality to the world.

Trust me man it's the no bullshit, here for a reason stuff that works.

5. Uh ok....

I was just saying that walking up to someone I don't know and saying

"hey I'm ___"

seemed kinda awkward. No need to rage.

Maybe if I asked who she was would after then that could work lol.

Im thinking about it too much I just need the I don't give a fuck attitude.

6. Sorry if that came across angry man, I'm not hating. And yeah being inside your head is never going to help you out. Your in college, you should have no worries finding something to talk about. Ex. classes.

7. Its all good dude. And your right there are a lot of good looking women in my classes. I just tend to over think things a lot because I have anxiety problems. Thanks for the advice!

8. Be yourself and try to make her laugh. funny guys are always remembered :)

9. it's only awkward if you make it so.

10. Duuuuuude. You have to be memorable! And effective and quick. She should have a "defuk just happened?" feeling when you walk away. So try this.

Do a quick walk by and smile, then turn and come back and while pulling a hankie from your pocket walk up close to her and speak low, tell her she has a booger. Then immediately come back with the comment that not even a booger could mess up such a pretty face. Stuff the hankie back in your pocket, tell her your name and say you have to hurry off to class and leave. She will most definitely remember you. That's where it all begins.

Or you may get the shit slapped out of ya.

Either way, you know where you stand.

Like to see Dr. Phil top that one.

11. Um with you bro. I've never actually have gone up to any girl in my life lol. They all come to me. No joke my last gf I've never even noticed her until my friend told me she wanted to go out with me. Lol

Yeah I also need some pointers as well. How would you end a convo if Shit is falling apart

12. Do the "naked man." 90% of the time it works everytime.

13. Walk up behind her and in a low voice (enough for her to barely hear it) and say

"Tickle your ASS with a feather ?"

and if she likes what she hears , she will hook up with you.

If she says .."hey WTF did you say ??

Then just repeat

"Typically Nasty Weather ?"

and then MOVE ON !

14. option 1 and 4 would make me walk away lolol

15. [quote name='"Dado"']Walk up behind her and in a low voice (enough for her to barely hear it) and say

"Tickle your ASS with a feather ?"

and if she likes what she hears , she will hook up with you.

If she says .."hey WTF did you say ??

Then just repeat

"Typically Nasty Weather ?"

and then MOVE ON ![/quote]

Im trying NOT to be awkward. You made me laugh tho

16. I like the, "I don't mean to be forward but...."

and then insert a compliment.

"...you have beautiful eyes"

17. [quote name='"dezz"']Um with you bro. I've never actually have gone up to any girl in my life lol. They all come to me. No joke my last gf I've never even noticed her until my friend told me she wanted to go out with me. Lol

Yeah I also need some pointers as well. How would you end a convo if Shit is falling apart[/quote]

Well at least youve had a gf...

18. Could you explain why? are you afriad of getting compliments, sounds a bit creepy and bitchy thing to do youd just walk away. Ive used option 1 and 4 1 always works because if shes staring you down obviously she thinks your cute and wants to talk to you(or your jus one ugly mofo) option 4 not so much but it works from time to time especially with the girls that are quiet and usually dont get compliments.

Just got turned down with option 4 went liek this to get the drift when it doesnt work

: hey beautiful

: uhh hi

: im big black

: im ally

: havent seen you around before your first year

: yea it is do I look that lost lol

: kind of need help finding something im a pretty navigator they call me the compass

: hahaha no im good my bfs right there

: ohhhhh

: :eek:

::wave:

that easy, dont know how it would have went if she didnt have a bf

19. Just say, "where is room ___?"

Then start up a conversation!

20. Exactly. It'd be nice if she elaborated lol