Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to approach a fellow smoker?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by M6809, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Every time I pass this certain place near my house, I smell really strong weed, and all my dealers but one are shit, so I was wondering how I should go about introducing myself to this mysterious smoker?
    This has been happening for several days a week for 4 weeks, and I'm really interested in getting to know some local smokers. How long does the smell linger, in open air? If I have some time period they would be smoking that would be awesome.

2. knock on the door of the house and ask for a paper or somethin..

3. You probably should first find out if they are smokers before you say anything. If your a neighbor just act like you need some sort of appliance or sugar. Then if their house reaks try to allude to something like so you know of any drive thrus. Try to think of something from there, every person around me smokes so it easier for me to go about it.

4. Walk around the street smoking a joint. Maybe that will get the human to come outside. Make sure you are wearing gloves though

5. Knock on his door and ask if you could borrow a lighter or a paper, go from there.

6. Smoke weed near their house, the smoker might join in ;)

7. Why would he have to be wearing gloves?

8. Well it's like mini flats so it could be one of about 4 people, that's more my problem.

9. Smoke up and flaunt that shit.

10. Sounds like a plan!

11. Hahah. I agree with this. One of my neighbors it turns out sells the mary jane..it always smelled of weed so i just smoked a jay on my porch...then the shoes on the other foot.. he'll know your a toker, just walk around your neighborhood with a fatty.

And wearing gloves is a must. No glove no love.

12. I don't get the gloves, can someone explain? Also, I'm going to be wearing gloves no matter what, it's goddamn freezing outside, I hate it!

13. Can someone explain this glove thing to me??? Im confused

14. Seriously dude, you have Cannabis in your name, and don't know why you need gloves when trying to lure a fellow stoner out of its natural habitat. You Sir, are a disappointment.

15. Yeah well can you explain it..?

16. No glove! No love! Nice to know my fellow stoners know the glove pride :)

17. Can someone explain te gloves and stop pussyfooting around

18. I'd just get high as fuck and approach them. One of my best friends that I'm high as fuck is because of something like that. We went to school together for awhile then one day he walks in to class blazed, I am too. He looks at me says 'you too?' I nodded and said he should share sometime. We hung out after school and got high as shit and we Hang out all the time now.

19. I don't get why you guys are being all high and mighty about the glove thing. Not everybody who smokes knows absolutely everything about it. People have to learn sometime, how about you be a good stoner and teach others about things. It will get you more respect than just forcing people to find things out themselves.

20. Yeah what the fuck is with gloves? I'm
    From new York and I've never even heard of a reference between gloves and stoners..?