How to apply Nutes???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mcdanglepants39, Oct 29, 2010.

1. i know when to use it and how to mix the ratios and such...but should i apply the nutes like water(keep feeding until drips out of bottom)...or should i just use a spray bottle and spray the leaves..im very confused about this part..How much nutes per feeding?
    thanks

2. foliar spraying is only done when the lights are off and the fans are off.... so this cant be done without a green lamp and you sitting in the dark

all you do is mix your chemicals in a gallon jug and water.... just enough to get it wet, not enough to make it soak... and some should come out of the bottom of your pot, just not a lot... time and practice will help

3. thanks alot man

4. your looking for about a 30 percent run off.. I took this to mean that 1 gal bucket if were filled with water 30% should flow out the bottom. The reason I think that is when given instructions on how to flush a salt bond/pH issue you flush 3X the amount of the bucket so 1 gal = 3 gal for flush.

maybe I'm just high but I picture what it were to look like in a cut out of a bucket what 30% of the bucket looks like:smoke: