Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to add perc to bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hairynugs, Oct 12, 2010.

1. I thought you were just exaggerating, trying to say that the ice melts too fast for your liking, but dude you REALLY melt like, three or four cubes in one hit? It's not possible. I am one hundred percent sure that doesn't happen and that if it does there are some circumstances that you're not sharing or don't realize are present.

2. just like others are saying make sure its straight up and down when you hit it and make sure theres just enough water. i was tilting my mini bong back all the time and didnt even realize it until id have a mouth full o bong water. and that tastes like shit. unless theres a defect in the bong, if your using it right that shouldn't happen. stay blazin, :smoke:

tokin

3. holy shit has anyone used these? How the hell does it work?

4. i guess i hit it to hard,(and im not talking about my girlfriend) :D

but in all seriousness ill just hit it easy and take long hits i just really enjoy getting a nice milk hit but i guess i gotta "upgrade" before i can hit it real hard

thanks for your help

also offtopic do those diffusion beads work

5. well it melts by the time i finish a bowl pack i know that for sure like 1-3 hits but maybe i was just really stoned and being an idiot and not realize how much time elapsed

6. if i put 5 cubes in my bong they last for an hour or so.

7. I'd suggest just clear it slower, dont use such a fast inhale. Or even putting in one ice cube would help a lot. It's not that hard to change out the water even if the ice melts, dont be a lazy stoner haha!

8. The diffusion beads don't let the water thrash around as much in the tube. Those beads will also give a smoother hit.

9. im going to put my freezer on max cold, i guess they just werent cold enough because i put my freezer on 1 out of 10 so my icecream is like soft serve

10. you got my sides hard.

11. instead of buying those diffuser beads, go buy some pellets for a BB gun. they work the same, and are cheaper.