How to add nitrogen to my plants???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by iRipRegularly, Feb 27, 2012.

1. MY plants are 3 weeks into flowering and are now showing signs of a nitrogen defficency. Any suggestions on how I can quickly and simply solve this issue so I can get the shade of green I desire:smoke:??
    Thank You...

2. seltzer water

3. Thanks for posting, now would i use seltzer water when i give my plants regular h20 or do i make the nutrient water out of seltzer water too? how much seltzer water do i use to get a healthy increase in nitrogen without over doing it?

4. Could use a ton of more information to help you, especially what sort of nutrients are you using to feed your flowering plants with?

5. [quote name='"iRipRegularly"']

Thanks for posting, now would i use seltzer water when i give my plants regular h20 or do i make the nutrient water out of seltzer water too? how much seltzer water do i use to get a healthy increase in nitrogen without over doing it?[/quote]

Well i like to feed with reg water first, then add the seltzer bout half a cup or more or less every other week wen feeding, it depends to on wat nutes ur using and how ur plants are lookin, ull kno wen shes gettin to much n, as she will start becoming dark green

6. Well for starters my Strains are Super Lemon Haze, Jack 47, and grapefruit Kush. They are into there 3rd week of flowering, and im using the fox farm trio nutrient pack, along with some Bud Candy to help make my nuggets nice and frosty :smoke: