how to ad nitrogen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by indicalover, Mar 20, 2008.

1. i am using genral hydroponic 3 part nuets grow/micra/bloom and i iam wondering what one contains the nitrogen as i have a def.and is it true that human urine is good for this? just read it somewhere. eny help would be apreceated.
    pease:confused:

2. My guess would be grow.. but im not so sure as I havent use GH. And human urine has enough nitrogen to kill your plants so dont do it.

3. You can use human urine but I believe it needs to be extremely diluted. Sorry never used urine but I know it has been done.

Blood meal is high in nitrogen. Or what about another type of high N fert?

4. thanks guys!!
    pease:smoking:

5. dont fuckin use piss. and you dont need the grow part of those nutrients you are using. search for lucas formula on google. if you mix correctly you wont have a def. of nitrogen.

6. i have tryed evrything to stop my plants going yellow and it is still getting worse.could it be the tent i have as i think it is a fake bud box?

7. Using the Gh series the Micro actually has the most N. And that number is increased when you add your grow. Make sure you always add the Micro first, as per the directions. I fallow similar mixes of the nuets to that on the back of the bottles. If you are using the right amount and still got yellow leaves, check the ph. Soil can turn acidic after prolonged use of nuets, you want 5.5-6.5ph. Adjust the ph of the water before you add to plants.. ALso make sure your not over doing it on-ferts. And why the hell would you ever think to pee on your little girls??? R kelly fan?

8. Fish emulsion its 5-1-1 thats a good shit of N.

9. If you do some search on the net you 'll find that human urine is one of the most abundant in nitrogen organic fertilizer. It just needs to be seriously diluted (from 1 part urine + 9 parts water, to 1 +19, or as much as you wish). Also you must be sure the urine source :)P) doesn't have some infection, other than that it's safe regarding parasites (it won't add any parasites, as some of organic fertilizers might do).

This information is valid for some plants, I 've used it and it works, I don't know if it works for all of them (I guess it does though, given the right circumstances). The only minus I've come across is that it might raise a little more the salinity of the soil, which, within some limits is not a problem. I think it happens with most of the chemical fertilizers anyway.

But, all these apply to the cases where you use soil. I don't know anything about hydroponics.