how to actually make a girl..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chronz101, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Ok so im just seeking out some pointers on how to make a girl like you.

But i dont mean it like that i mean like for example there was this girl in one of my classes and when i first met her i thought she was ugly. But then she started talking to me and texting me all the time and shit and flirting and i started to really like her not for her looks or personality just because she was i dont know how to describe this "making" me like her with mind games? im gunna call it?

Like she would text me and make me feel pretty boss and shit like that always sending smily faces and stuff

She would show interest in me and then when i would try to show it back she would sort of ignore me or some shit, making me want her even more and i havent talked to her in about a month or so but she used to text me everyday and we also chilled a bunch of times and from time to time i still think of her but now when i text her or try to talk to her she dosent really "have time for me anymore" i guess..

Anyways guys what are some pointers/tips/tricks on how u guys run your pimp game?

2. Be more confident around her

3. Basically, karma fucked you in the ass with a knife while riding a donky at the circus in T.J Mexico.

4. every single guy in a world wants to know how to do this bro

5. you cant just make a girl like you. she has her standards and things she is into and what she is used to in the guys she likes.

the only way you can turn that thinking around it to prove that you are a good guy and that you know the shit you talk about and that you live the life she wants. but of course how are you to know about her likes an otherwise if you dont know her already? well its hit or miss.

if she doesnt like you off the bat then she probably isnt an open minded girl and those chicks tend to be handfuls and often take the slightest form of miscommunication way out of hand and you will always be fighting to keep her close and to make her understand.

if she happens to like you already then she is probably a whore and would like just about anyone who walks by her and more than likely move on after you just like she did with the last guy she was with just before you.

actually that last part im kidding about.

but if she already likes you and just you arent picking up on those signals, then you need to ease up a bit and try to reevaluate your stance. maybe you need to be a little more aggressive. maybe more boisterous, outgoing. grab her attention a little bit. try to function your personal life around things she is doing "coincidentally".

you can then say hey ive been seeing a lot of you lately, i didnt know you were into these kinds of things. gives you something to talk about. maybe arrange to do that activity together in the future.

it gets your foot in the door.

but no guarantees cuz she may just not be into you. may not be the time in her life to be into a guy like who you are in the current point in your life. basically it may not be the right time for the both of you right now

6. Play fight with her, and then club her over the head and drag her back to your cave.

:cool:

7. this. confidence is the most important thing. you can do whatever the fuck you want and as long as you back it up with confidence girls will dig it. obviously i'm exaggerating, but that's the attitude you need to carry. act confident especially when you aren't, and actually becoming confident will follow.

8. Fuck, they're catching on to us fellas.

9. that only works with you verbae, probably because i leave my pimp game under the bearskin doormat back with my sabertooth collection.

10. Remember to drag by the hair. If you drag by the feet she will be packed full of dirt.

11. Be yourself around her. Compliment her. Make her laugh. Be a gentlemen. Do nice things for her. Etc. Just do what feels right.

12. #1. Don't be a "pimp", "playa", or "bawler". No need for fake attitudes. Unless you can back it up with a bankroll, they'll see right through that shit. (and even if you can back it up, you're likely gonna attract nothing but gold-digging whores)

#2. Be honest and genuine. I can't speak for "girls", but if you ever want a chance with a real woman, these are key.

#3. Read #2 again, and realize that a sense of humor has probably gotten more guys laid than anything else. Women love a guy that they can laugh with and make them laugh.

That's why I'm fucking Hilarious. (actually she prefers the name "Hilly" for short)

13. haha lol

14. lol what?

15. Confidence + Disinterest + Image Concious = Interested Girls

In other words a general formula is be confident. Dont give a fuck and live your life (Have a life) and then take care of your body and be concious as to how you dress and look.

If youve got that covered then chicks shouldnt be a problem man.

16. :laughing: when i opened the thread i was like 99% sure you were gonna be asking for advice about how to make a girl cum

good shit. if that was the topic i could've helped you out. there's really no easy way to describe how to make a girl like you. just be yourself, be confident in yourself, and hope that she digs your vibe. doin shit that's not "you" is a waste of time anyway. who wants a GF who doesn't appreciate you for you?

17. For pussy???

I jk I jk...maybe

But anyways hes totally right man. Relationships have a hard enough time lasting built on honesty let alone a lie

18. ^true.. if you're just trying to get some pussy frontin isn't so bad. :laughing:

19. Don't give a fuck except give fuck about looks?
    :confused: