Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Act Normal While Stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lord Haseo, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I do believe that's a quote from WildWill's sig.

2. just be yourself don't get lost in the illusion of fog that can be brought upon the vulnerable, keep your mind sharp and aware in the present moment. 

What about when you're so high that it just takes you over? :/

4. you just gotta roll with the high and don't give anyone a reason to think you're high. or you could just chill and not give a fuck, that also works.

5. #25 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    3 years of smoking. God damn act like you have done it before.

Better. I was drunk as shit last night.

6. I always feel like everyone is judging me, which makes me very awkward, uncomfortable and quiet. I prefer to smoke solo

lmao it took me a long time to master that skill and not get caught up in that haze..

English?

9. Is it a problem with your gf?  Is she saying your too weird when stoned?  Does she get stoned with you?

If she gets stoned with you, I would not think there would be any problem, but if she is not getting stoned with you, then yeah she will think you act weird when you're stoned because you're stoned.

If she is not smoking with you,  get a new gf that tokes up and really have a good time.

10. #30 sektr, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Honestly?

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH.

99% of people who can't act normal when they're high do so because they're consciously thinking about it while they're around other people.

When you stop thinking "shit I need to act normal I'm so blazed", and start sitting there just talking to people and focusing on what's actually going on around you instead of worrying whether or not they know you're stoned, you'll stop acting stoned. You think you're acting high when in reality you're perfectly normal it's just your perception that's skewed.

I had to learn this over years of smoking. First clue I got was when I was FUCKING BAKED and picked up my best friend in my car, didn't say anything about it and chilled for 30 minutes, finally managed to pull into the wrong parking lot I was so high, and go "Man I'm fried", to which he responded that he had absolutely no idea the whole time, despite knowing me better than anyone.

What finally did it was when my mom came home earlier than expected when I was younger and had been ripping bong for awhile, completely blazed, and she came and had a 15 minute conversation with me. At first I was freaking and wide-eyed and she gave me a funny look, so I was like "Fuck it, she's gonna know or she isn't", took a deep breath and just talked to her.

She never found out until a year later when I told her how much I smoked and that I smoked.