How to act around friends lady friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jomo, Mar 22, 2012.

1. So my roommate just had one of his friends over who is a girl. She's pretty attractive and I would imagine he likes her. While she was over she happened to touch me a few times and tapped my butt once actually.

What am I supposed to do just flirt right back at her with my friend there and every one else who lives in my house? I played it pretty awkward so I think i'm in the clear:smoke: I was ripped and there had been a little drinking involved (not much) but maybe enough to make her just that touchy feely.

Comments? I think she may be coming over this weekend too for a party, what should I do?

2. #2 neverdrink, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    drink/smoke with her at the party and then get with her

3. Don't quite understand the question.. TAP THAT!!!!

4. I think the only way this can work is if you have a threesome with your bro and this chick.

That way your bromie doesn't feel left out AND you get sex.

Don't make this awkward...

5. If your buddy hasn't been talking about her or "claiming" her as his own, then there is nothing stopping you from her. If he is I'd say just play it cool and if she comes at you it's not your fault. Bros before hoes. A buddy could last years, a girl in college is generally just a fling.

6. Haha I knew I'd get a lot of "Tap that", and believe me I want to. I think I'll talk to my roommate about it to see if he is indeed interested in her. If he is I will most definitely go for some other girl, plenty o'fish in the sea.

7. If shes coming over for a party, then you should cum in her.

8. Are you in college and dont even know how to act around girls that are flirting with you? Jesus

9. Dude, she's flirting with you. I mean she even touched your butt. Soo flirt back man! You say your attracted to her right? What are you waiting for? Seriously tho, relax and have fun with her. Fuck what your friend or anyone else think.

10. She touched your butt, show her your pubes