How to abolish the government

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by keitanakano, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Governments are really bureaucracies and not effective. They are maybe 10% effective compared to a commercial corporation. Or less. They waste money. Applications for anything can take months or years and need a lot of paperwork. No one is really responsible. There are too many laws and lawyers.

What is a solution?

It is simple. All what's needed is a contract with society for everyone. And these contracts are made not with the government, but with commercial corporations. They will be responsible for everything. They will run 90% of business while the former government will only oversee human rights and things like this.

Laws are no longer required to that extent because there is now a contract with society for everyone which must be fulfilled.

In turn also each Corporation is directly responsible for people: To give them a job, housing, life support, medical care and all this.

People are in theory also allowed to make a contract with a different corporation. Worldwide. So they are under big pressure to be effective.

Science fiction? It is maybe the only sustainable business model. Governments are not effective because they can't be. No one is responsible in person. They have a monopoly. So they are under very little pressure. Most of their work actually is to make rules and to prohibit people and to stop people.

The result is a counter-culture of Hollywood and promotion agencies. Cocaine worth many billions is manufactured and sold every year!

Guess what. Someone must be taking it.

Unfortunately it is very hard even to make a small change to human society. Unless you are a dictator with absolute powers.

Maybe watch Aeon Flux. And watch Metropolis. People back then were receiving weekly or daily wages and pretty much were owned by their employers. And today? Food stamps. Urban slums worldwide. No solution for this anytime soon.

2. I mean something like One-world corporations really should exist. They would own people like today they are owned and ruled by the country they belong to.

And primarily they are of course interested to put their people to some use.

On the other hand what is today's reality? The job office does not have actual jobs. They won't even want to talk to you.

And if you are working for one of the transnationals, then you pretty much already have that business model. You are only as much free as it fits their business model.

The thing is everyone should have this option. Politicans as they exist today should no longer exist- they don't really do any actual work.

And in China? It is already very similar to that. In their technology cities everything is build and owned by big Corporations, not by the government.

So the government still would exist, but only needs 1/10 of the people and 1/10 of the money. Easily possible since everything was computerized a few years ago.

Any commercial Corporation which has people sitting around all day in their offices, doing nothing, and not having any pressure to find solutions quick- guess what. They have to close doors within years or even months.

3. But again watch reality. For instance Facebook. This guy (who actually is jewish) and his big idea to make the world more social.

Think of such a one-world Corporation built on Facebook. Utterly fail. How bad it would be!

But other people will come after Zuckerberg.

National borders and government paid people with no pressure to find solutions are not sustainable.

What I write is not so much revolutionary. It already exists pretty much like that. An explicit contract with society only would be a formality.

But, it is not for everyone, and that is the big difference. It is only available for people with a top university hat.

My idea is it should be available for everyone. A guarantee for life support, and employment, and housing.

If we build many new nuclear power plants, energy costs will be low. People in fact only would have to work 30 hours or even less than that. Supermarkets and banks a few years ago started to experiment with automation. This will increase soon, a lot. Many dumb jobs no longer neccessary. Think of rather 20 hours work a week.

Think of old worn out building all razed down because they are so ineffective. Easily possible. And better for most of the people in the end.

Science Fiction? Russians and Chinese have done this a lot- for the greater good. It already happened.

4. And two more movies to watch:

The Hero

and

The City of God.

Really I watched many Hollywood DVDs, and I found it highly educational. In school I pretty much learned nothing.

Because it was government run- nobody responsible, different people each year, and the content totally out of this world- weird algebraic computations and stuff like that.

Anyone can learn a foreign language within a few years if there is a need to do it. It is pretty much pointless to try to teach it in a school without any touch to that language in real world.

I consider myself as having been imprisoned for 12 years in a highly ineffective education system. It was mandatory in my country, while there was not any kind of contract. They stole these years from my life.