Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How tight or loose do you like your...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Joints!
    Tell me.
    How loose or tight you like em, and why!

I like mine loose, easier to pull, and i load mine fat so they burn nice n slow :)

2. just tight enough, if its squeezed to tight it wont light. and no one loikes loose joints why did you even make this thread? haha

3. I dont see anyone liking a loose joint, it'll just run and waste weed. I like em tight not tooo tooo tight but tight enough.

4. Uhhm, because i do? My friends also do.
    I guess we're weird?

5. I smoke them tight if i wanted to smoke a saggy tampon i would.

6. I was fully expecting this thread to be about vaginas, but I'll play anyways, disappointed as I am.

I like them tight, every time they're loose I spend half my time trying to stop runs and shit. But I'm not a very good roller.

7. weird, my joints never do that. Maybe they're tighter then i thought, but mine never run

8. Weird indeed.

9. I like them tight enough so they smoke good, but not so tight you almost have to bust a lung to get a hit, but pretty tight overall

10. Tight enough not to bend with ease. They're the ones that smoke perfect and easily.

11. Why one or the other? I like mine not too loose or too tight. If anything, my joints are a little tighter. Never too loose.

12. I thought a loose joint that burns nice and slow is an oxymoron.

13. I roll mine to tight sometimes it kind of sucks I went from to loose to tighter than an nubile 16 year old Im just getting a grasp of gettin them perfect

14. I like my weed like I like my grapes and I like my joints like I like my pussy.

15. From Foodlion in a bag full of holes that is WAY over priced and you have to wash before using? WHAT kind of weed do you smoke?

16. I prefer pussy tight, joints in the middle.

Waitwat

17. #rolledperfect

18. Tight.
    Loose joints burn up fast and they run.

19. I like mine very tight... Still get decent airflow and they burn forever...

20. I roll mine nice and tight, no reason not too. Loose joints waste quite a bit of weed, and are just overall not a nice smoke they last like 1 minute. The resin doesn't build up and smoke as nicely either.