Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How tight are you with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jb2987, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Im really tight with mine, it started out as pure business and now we are pretty good friends. We blaze all the time and when he says match on a blunt or bowl he means "You throw in like .2 and ill throw in a gram". Ive met up with him at the bars downtown a couple times and drank a few beers with him.

Whats your relationship with your go to guy?

2. He's pretty cool... Big black guy looks like lil wayne ad I thik he's 19... Matched a blunt with him today first time I smoked with him.. We played a bunch of UFC and had tons of fun...

3. My cousin, lol.

He use to burn with me every day for free when he lived close. Now I usualy get half off, and he let's me get some out of his personal stash instead of the other he sells.

Childhood friends, yada yada.

And I have 3 more dealers, but I go through my cousin whenever I can.

4. Best friends since secondary school. Except he was 5 years above me.

5. He's my boyfriend =]
    I sleep next to him every night.
    Pretty fucking tight.

6. pretty tight, he spots me eighths so i can have the bud to smoke while I get the money :cool:

7. Fuck dealers, the dealers i've been with don't seem to trust me at all. I just buy my stuff when close friends have some.

8. One of my best friend's roommate from freshman year. I see him around campus and it's cool to have a conversation with him. He invites me to hang out with his frat bros but that's not really for me. I'd say the middle ground between being "just a dealer" and "a friend".

9. I'm real close with mine. Oh wait I'm my dealer. Lol

10. good enough to just walk out my door and walk maybe 50 feet and go into his house and eat his food(friends since i was 8 and his mom loves me)

11. known him since 9th grade and been picking up off him for like 3 years now. its to the point where he'll drop it off to me at work or i can come to his house and chill. he's also helping me get my card and going to help me grow my plants.

12. my main guy ive been buyin off of since i started smokin were pretty tight smoke all the time j's bowls tubes and shit, and my other dude is just one of them grab and go thing but always wants me to chill

13. #13 TragclyHipCheck, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    Known my guy for about 15-20 yrs now. Started out as just dealer buyer thing but over the years it has become more friends than dealer.

14. One's my best friend, one's my cousin, one's my boss.

Pretty set. :)

15. Awesome with my mids guy. I used to be his dealer and always treated him good, moved away, came back, and he started selling. I always get killer dealer from him, usually pay less than a $2.50 a gram if I buy more than a half ounce. :cool:

My dank dealer is a douchebag, though. I always overpaid for his dank because it was the best around, probably threw a good $2000 his way in the years I've been buying from him, he shorted me a gram and a half and I called him out on it, he said "fuck off" and I stopped buying.

16. my one dealer is my best friend and my other is my brother....so awesome lol.i always have bud

17. Haha. He's my cousin. Were really close so its cool.

18. I'm pretty tight with him. I don't smoke with him often though, I should probably do that. But it's cool cause we have known eachother since we were about 10. I was best friends with his younger brother for a while.

19. Well, I have two.

First, is a guy my friend recently met. He talks fast and deals fast, but he also offers sweet deals. We regularly buy half ounces, and so he decided that he won't accept over $45 for a half from him anymore. He demanded $45. Cool guy.

Second, is my chick dealer. She is very attractive, and a couple years older than me. She always hooks me up, because she is my older sister's best friend. She always has her gun sitting out, it cracks me up.

20. we are so tight not only does he bring me my weed he eats out 2!