How Thick Would You Go?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PublicEnemy20, Jun 18, 2013.

1. In fact, I have an aunt who just had liposuction done, and it was covered by her insurance, because of severe saddle bags.
    She has always worked out and been healthy, she just carried all this extra weight in her hips and thighs, just like my grandma, and great grandma....
    The doctors, you know, medical professionals, recognized that genetics, in this case, overruled her healthy lifestyle, so they performed liposuction because of issues she was having in her back.
    I have exactly the same shape to my body as my paternal grandmother and great grandmother.
    My mother is a tiny little sprig of a thing. I was bigger than her by 4th grade.

I take full responsibility for the fact that I could be thinner, but I am not going to change myself to appease the masses, especially when the masses are fucking retarded. :D

2. Thick w/assets. I'm totaly down for that. I'm not in to fat chicks but thick w/assets does not look fat to me, just has larger frame. I'm totaly down for the hourglass though. She pass babys nicely. :ey:

As long as you're happy with who you are it doesn't matter.

While its better to have a healthy system it's about the person beneath the skin that has true value.

4. #24 That Hippie Kid, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Honestly I could go pretty thick if i really want to bust a nut. 

Just gotta put a bag over her ugly head  :metal:

and im not going to lie i thought the thread was a question for chicks about penises.

I don't know... I work out five, six days a week and don't have a six pack or anything because I like pizza and beer. That's the choice I make. I may be overweight technically, but if people looked at me they would not say I am overweight. I'm not one for letting yourself go physically, but I eat and drink what I want and I work out because I enjoy how it makes me feel.

6. People usually guess my weight about 20-30 lbs less than what I actually weigh.

And yes, I have excess fat on my body. As do most women. Because we bear children. 

Fuck skinny bitches. Thick chicks 4lyf. :metal:

:laughing:

I just think it's bullshit when anyone tries to tell anyone else how they're supposed to be.

lmfao

8. What if she has a pretty face but a not so pretty bod?
    You could put a sheet over her body... or make her wear a mu mu, just hike it up and stair at her purdy mouth.

You my friend are living life by the bro code  :smoking:

I guess i could just put a bag on my head and use my imagination?  :confused_2:

haha

It's all subjective, as are most things in life. I know guys who love bigger women, and I know guys who like smaller women. Same applies to females and the guys they go after. And the funny thing is that many of those relationships aren't even determined by overwhelming physical attraction.

12. Why not just crank it yourself, then?

13. QFT.
    +1M imaginary reps.

Because i need something to crank it into 

It's the only way to live.

Have you seen the threads on GC alone, with people posting pics of their abs? It's fucking pathetic and partly gay  :laughing:

Hell yeah man its ridiculous i see those people as insecure haha.

I have a special high quote: "Life gets so much better when you learn not to give a fuck"

Its pretty deep man i try to apply it to my daily life.

17. Thin w/ assets 

You have an imagination. And the internet.
    There is no reason to have sex with people you're not at least slightly attracted to.
    Makes no sense.

Me, personally, I'd rather have sex with someone I am mentally/emotionally attracted to, than have with someone I am JUST physically attracted to, not to mention the fact that if the mental/emotional part is strong, it raises up the physical part regardless of the initial level of attraction.

19. Considering the amount of activity in the curvy girl thread, i'd say a decent number of men(and women) don't mind a little extra weight.

To me it really depends on the individual case. I've seen thin girls whose bodies did not attract me at all, and women packing some extra pounds who looked awesome. Really depends.

Personally, i've taken a liking to beer lately. Found out a 15 pack of beer has 2250 calories lol. Looks like I traded one six pack for another lol.

20. For me, i'd have sex with any woman that brings out that certain sexual energy within me. That may not happen from very many overweight girls but i'm not dismissing them by any means..

However.. i'd prefer their bodily features to not be all ripply and still have some shape and form to them (legs, ass)