How they look?? 42 days since flip

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dannydandan, Mar 3, 2018.

1. First time grower 9 x super lemon haze in 20 l pots coco 5 x 660 watt hps lights

42 days since 12/12 flip just wondering how people think they look two plants getting canoeing on leaves temps around 24 degrees humidity unsure as I don’t believe my meter is working

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking good..Maybe a bit of heat/light stress?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Hi thankyou yes could be just strange it’s only effecting two plants and there’s others just as tall ... I’ve turned out take fan down a litre to see if humidity increases see if that helps hoping they start putting some weight on ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  4. They put wait on in the last weeks

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Different plants, even siblings, can have totally different reactions to stuff..Just a thought..
    The real weight will come the in final 2 weeks
    I did notice that huge Cola..(have fun trimming that one..lmao)..That is the Dominant cola that the plant directs more energy to..By training (LST, Supercropping etc.), you can force the plant to distribute that goodness throughout all colas, thus increasing weights, yields, etc.
    NEXT time..maybe defol a bit to increase airflow and light distribution to lower areas..

Of late, I have changed directions..I used to strive for the highest yields possible, and not necessarily the best smoke for me..Now that I have more than enough flower for smoke, I take all the undeveloped buds, trim etc and throw them into the hash/butter bin..My smoke is better, and I love HASH and home made edibles..;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Damn..sorry double post once more..(deleted by me)

7. Damn..sorry double post once more..(deleted by me)

8. THanks for reply’s guys I did do quite a bit of trimming two weeks into flower but they grown back very fast I have 8 more seedlings next door in veg tent can’t wait to chop these but gonna do next lot from cutting rather than seed

Attached Files:

9. I continue light defol up til t he 3rd week in..never had a hermie either;)
    HOWEVER..see that mess in the rear right side..That is a Big Blue Cheese, a "9 week strain". She is on week 10 and still shooting out new pistils aplenty! Trichomes are a mix or cloudy/clear/amber, the way I like it, but those damn pistils..Now she has begun shooting out naners too..so she may be coming down very shortly;(
    Her sibling was harvested a few days back..no issues..go figure.
    2-15-18.JPG

3-1-18 Big Blue Cheese2.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. IM tempted trim them up but I’m hoping my lights are powerful enough to get through as my plants aren’t very tall I think tallest is 2.7 feet from soil just gonna let these ladies finish and then see if I’m happy with yield if I’m not happy I’ll have to change some things I do want eventually add co2 to my setup

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. WTF GC..multiple postings again..Deleted by me..

12. Yeah..way to late to try anything..I agree with your thinking..

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’ll come back here with updates

• Like Like x 1
  14. Trim the bottom half as you get pointless buds that will dry to not even a spliff lol but I keep some on because ill throw them in with the trimmings and make hash

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yummm Hash and butter!
    Hash 11-30-17.JPG 10-15-17 Choc Chip Macadmia.JPG 10-27-17 Levo butter.JPG

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I am now on sort of a schedule..always have plants to harvest the 1st week of the month..Making butter and hash after resting up from the trimming..I hate the cost, but this thing rocks ..Levo beats the crap out of the magic butter Machine IMO..No Lecithin needed, and no grinding up of the weed (magnetic stirring)..precise time and temp controls too. (I know..GF likes the color..soooo..LOL)
    levo.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. Them cookies look delicious

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. They were..;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looks Very Nice for 1st time
    Great Job D

• Like Like x 4