How They Doing 2 1/2 week Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JamesDaBear, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Hello all this is my first grow just wondering if they are looking normal for being 2 1/2 weeeks into flower? or if they look small for amount of time? thanks any imput i appriciate. the pic of the one outdoor is 6 1/2 weeks from feminized Mendo seed.others where clones 1 Grape Ape,1 Master Kush,1 Purple Crush,1 South Humbolt Purp

Attached Files:

2. wow, nice plants mate, they look awsome

3. Yea dude nice

4. Looking great.

5. thanks for the encouragement guess im just paranoid of them dying or not producing the yield i want to do a small grow my first time in my laundry room.afetr this grow i think im getting couple more lights and dedicating a room to grow since im allowed 99 plants by my state law

6. Small?! Mine are half the size of urs & their 3wks into flower. They look awesome. When did u start them?

7. #7 MiMedical420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    High on comments

8. I started them may 20 they went under 12/12 on the june 15th so it will be 3 weeks tomarrow under 12/12 here is some pics of them younger u can see date stamp on pics to see progress.Thanks for ur Feedback this is my first grow seen friends do alot just got my Prop215 card on may 17th so thought i would try

Attached Files: