How they coming along [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dharvey, Jul 16, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  1. Your leaves seem to be drooping. But I can't tell 100% by the pictures. You may need more light. I also see some discoloration.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. Have a 600 watt led from meihzi and a 300 watt led 400 real watts leaves were dropping this morning didn't water them will later on tonight after work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Drop some pics if they perk up.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. They're plumping up real nice. The last few weeks of the cycle are all spent on bud-building. The beautiful green foliage you've coveted (if you're like me...I think that's when they're most beautiful), is dying away as the plant pulls the sugars it's stored in the leaves and is converting it to energy to finish out the buds. It will get uglier and uglier. Keep an eye on new growth for issues. If it looks good, the plant is usually OK. If your overall coloring gets too dark, back off on the food....too much nitrogen. I thought that at first when I looked at the first set of pics, but not so much with the repost. Just keep an eye on it. Give it all the light you can throw at it from now until harvest time and you'll have some nice fat buds from your plant. Good job! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks white widow been threw a lot underpowered lights airy small buds this go round finally looks like I'm going to finally yield something I'm using 3 gallon pots autos and photos meihzi 600 watt led true watts 276 and a roleadro 300 watt led true watts 124 in 4 total sq.ft tent 24x24x48 two plants i use organic nutes kind soil just water when dry with happy frog

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum