How the U.S. Govt. has been stealing your money and sending it to the IRS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joeottoman, Dec 23, 2009.

1. #1 Joeottoman, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009
    Every person born in the United States has none of the rights as stated in the constitution, unless you restore your rights.

PLEASE READ for more information, you will not regret it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ItrSwO95W0"]YouTube- YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE = MONEY + FREEDOM[/ame]

It has been affirmed that labor is a fundamental, unalienable right , protected by the United States Constitution. This fundamental right is not supposed to be taxed.

To make a long story short, basically when your parents signed your birth certificate they signed you off as a commodity to the United States Corporation. That gave other corporations like the IRS the right the tax you on labor. That means the IRS has been taking money from your paychecks that you do not have to pay.

2. This starts out slow but it gets going and contains some good information.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBmPtrWq2qQ]YouTube - America's secret destiny part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFXP4GeeYB0]YouTube - America's secret destiny part 3[/ame]

3. LOL. This is new new's?

4. #4 CREAM, Dec 23, 2009
    I thought conspiracy theories are supposed to go in the box nowadays?

Edit: Fair enough, we live in the corporate states of america, and article 1 of the UCC can be used as a loophole to game the corporate government's system.

5. It isnt a conspiracy theory, it's fact. There are thousands of people out there that have filled out the UCC-1 form and no longer have to pay taxes to the IRS, and now they rightfully own everything that's there personal property, not borrowing things that can be taken away if not paid off.

6. Your UCC-I argument is bogus, and that line of argumentation has been rejected by the Supreme Court. No one has successfully submitted your magical form and suddenly stopped paying income tax.

Feel free to try it with the IRS. Enjoy jail.

All a UCC-I statement does is indicate that one party has a financial stake or interest in another party's property.

Try obtaining facts before posting random drivel that simply isn't true.

7. #7 MitchC9, Dec 23, 2009
    Do you have any links related to these cases that were rejected by the Supreme Court? Because I've seen a few videos of ex-IRS agents claiming they have been doing it successfully for a few years now. These are conference videos similar to this one ([ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1UT2Ms5E2k]YouTube - Ex IRS agent tells it like it is[/ame]) but not this one. I'll try and find those clips, although I had seen them in a 2 hour long documentary.

EDIT: On February 14, 2008, in Atlanta, Ga., Sherry Jackson, a former revenue agent with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), was sentenced to 48 months in prison to be followed by one year of supervised release. Jackson was convicted by a federal jury on October 30, 2007, on four counts of failure to file income tax returns.

...Does that say federal jury? Explains everything.

8. Central Illinois Public Service Co. v. United States,

Central Ill. Public Service Co. v. United States went before the Supreme Court, Murphy v. IRS made it to a full Federal Court of Appeal, and SCOTUS declined to review the case.

For more information on the tax code, this is a good easy to understand page:

Income Tax Page

It begins with the typical myth "There is no law that says you have to pay taxes! Show me the law and I will!"

Wiki also has a good article:

Income tax in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9. #9 Joeottoman, Dec 23, 2009
    FOXNews.com - Woman Beats IRS in Court Over Income Tax Protest - The Big Story w/ Gibson and Nauert

And the law is that that they legally have to pay indirect income taxes. The IRS issues direct income taxes against individuals, which is illegal and unconstitutional due to it contradicts Article 1, Article 2, and Article 3 of the constitution.

10. Taxes are not illegal. Its how the government operates. If you dont like it you can sell everything and move to africa and live in a mud hut and worry about getting gang raped and your arms cut off by some crazy rebels cause no one pays taxes, so there is no police or anyone to turn to. Sounds like a great life. lol Without the taxes we pay, america would be less than a 3rd world country. I will happily pay some taxes for the freedom i have. Enjoy the things you can control and stop trying to rally everyone together for a cause that will do and change absolutly nothing. I dont mean to sound llike a prick but for those of you that havent figured it out yet. Taxes are here to stay. There not goin anywhere. And that will never change.

11. I'm not talking about all taxes. Just income taxes that go to the IRS.

12. From your own link:
    Now, let's do a follow up on this case, shall we? :)
    Tax Protester Dossiers: Vernice B. Kuglin

But....Nice try. ;)

13. people should pay some taxes, not outrageous amounts on there income, if you make 300k a year, you shouldn't have to give away 30%, which is $90,000 while you're trying to pay off a $200,000 mortgage, have 2 car payments, and provide well in this materialistic modern America for all of your children, all because it's your civil duty to provide for others. While only a few majority are actually ever paying back, it's the system, you can never make it out of 300k if you're being taxed that much, you'll be stuck in upper end middle class permanently, therefore never enjoying your labor and always wasting your money on materialistic gadgets because you finally made your own 'success'.

14. How did the IRS gain the ability to garnish her salary for missing taxation? Was it through a case in the supreme court decided by a federal jury like the example I listed above?

15. Act of congress pursuant to powers authorized under the 16th amendment.

AKA: The tax code.

Your argument about "a federal jury" makes no sense, btw.

16. Breaking news: The Constitution means shit these days.