Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the hell do I use this damn app

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HemphBleh, Apr 24, 2015.

You sounds like my girlfriend (not in a bad way lol) she always searches with her phone even when the computer is right beside her, it makes me crazZzZy haha

2. I think it all comes down to laziness man. I really do find it easier on my phone, but even if I found a computer easier I would still use my phone because it's far more convenient.

My wife is always yelling at me for constantly reading and researching things in my phone lol.

I just got a smart phone a few months ago its an old iphone 3gs, i might try running the app just to see what its about. I've never had an app before.

4. #24 HemphBleh, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Apple is the most fucked up company, they are forcing others to see things like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I dont fucks wit da apple, too expensive and not necessary in my line of life  

6. i mean it's apples service they have the right to do with it as they please it's your choice to use it

7. no? It was never up there.... Only on android apps