Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how the fuck do u use this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollinstoned772, Feb 8, 2011.

1. :hello: Yo how do you use an oil smoking dome? In my searches of the web I have come across this piece and I cannot understand how it works.

Ley me know :smoke:

jmand

2. It depends what kind it is but the dome kind use a glass nail then you put that dome over it so the smoke doesnt get out and the ones with just an opening on the top part you hook up a titanium plate to the bottem and heat it off that.

3. If it's a nail, you hold a torch over it until you think it's hot enough. Once it's hot enough you put then dome on top of it and dab your oil. If it's a titanium pad then just heat it with a torch and dab your oil.

4. Under the dome there is a titanium square cut that is attached to the spout of the dome which can be manipulated and moved from a 'ready' position or moved out of the way. You heat up the titanium and then you attach some concentrates to the end of a rod and push the concentrates onto the heated titanium plate which burns the THC and smoke is inhaled through the dome.

5. Don't want to offend you, but the dome you are referring to is actually a "bell" it's used when smoking with with a titanium skillet. A "dome" is when you are using a oil globe, you can take the "dome" off so you can heat the glass nail.

6. Ahh nice correction. I don't own a bong with oil concentrate adapters so I'm only going off what i've seen. But essentially it is the same thing with less moving parts.

7. The part most people don't understand from just seeing the piece is that you need a little torch to get to the next step.

First, you get a dab of oil on your poker device, whatever it may be. Then you remove the dome and heat the "glass nail" in the middle with the torch. Once it's extremely hot, you put the dome back on and dab the hit you had set aside on the poker. While dabbing, you need to steadily draw through the piece so the smoke doesn't just fly out the opening in the top. This is the most awkward part for people who are new to oils. They feel a bit of harshness, panic, and give up on the rip, wasting their last bit of concentrate vapor. It's best to start with very small dabs to avoid waste and determine what you are comfortable with.