Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the fuck do I stop the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I'm with you man. First few things are awesome then it just becomes a habit... I find myself eating the green starbursts... and I hate green starbursts. There have been days where I've ordered food got hungry and eaten to the point of nearly throwing up before the food arrives and making myself throw up to not waste it when it does come... I'm addicted.

Thing is, I'm a skinny fuck.

2. Try eating 30-45 min before you blaze.

3. What about diet muncies? Sounds shit I know but if you want normal shit but without all the weight gain, it could be an option.

4. get in a fight, then smoke a bowl. for some reason big big adrenaline rushes ruin my munchies but you still get pretty high. :hello:

5. I don't get the munchies much anymore because I tried my dear hardest to fight them for a month or two. Now when I smoke I don't get hungry unless I skipped a meal or something. What I do is ALWAYS have an awesome drink to sip on. Diet sodas, teas, Arizonas, slurpies, coffee, smoothies, etc. I also am an ex-cig smoker which was replaced by electronic cigs with no nicotine, just yummy flavours like pina coolatta, strawberry, etc. (Not those cheap ass gas station or mall e-cigs)

TL;DR
    I quit munching by sipping on drinks and vaping with an e-cig

6. Honestly nearly every time I'm going to smoke, I'll make a huge-ass meal for myself beforehand, then smoke. I'll acquire every kind of thing that I think might be good to eat while high, then just fucking gorge.

I'm always hungry when I'm high, and I can eat so much more than I normally do it's almost ridiculous.

I think it's interesting hearing how it seems most people don't like to 'waste' their high eating. For me, I get high just to make a good meal even better. Totally worth it. You ever eat hot lasagna fresh out of the oven? It's like eating the essence of life.

But in all seriousness, you could just switch over to snacking on healthier foods. Fruit is ok while sober, but while high it's fantasic, I can eat so many apples/oranges, whatever. Pears are my favorite.

7. [quote name='"PinkFloyd42o"']Eat a big breakfast in the morning and snack on fruits and nuts between meals. Its all the processed foods you eat.....chips, twinkies, frozen hot pockets, pizza rolls is all REALLY bad for you. Pretty much chemically engineered foods that make people fat. Eat REAL food and you wont gain weight, especially if you say you run and skateboard.[/quote]

Oh my god oh my god oh my god I love you man! I will rep you when I get home and can get on a computer. Nobody seems to realize thatvthey don't need as much food as they think they do. Our nation lives on empty calories, and it has to stop. We wonder why we have such an increase in childhood diabetes, cancer, add/adhd, hypertension, etc. If people ate a majority whole food diet, cut down on red meat, and saved soda/caffinated/sugary drinks for special occasions not exceeding 2 or 3 a week, they would be Suprised at how much weight they would lose. And if they added exercise.....shit......

8. #48 Randy79, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    im the only one i know who doesnt get hungry at all when i smoke

9. Welcome to my signature :D

10. Haha I do this I call it "working up an appetite" what ever you favourite food is its so much better when your stoned!

11. Oh man im so happy! :D I cant stop smiling im honoured dude!

12. It is what it is dude

13. The best thing to eat when your high:

Pussy;)

14. HAHAHAHAHA THIS MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF!:p

15. Rye bread makes you full as fuck, because its ridiculously high in fiber. So by making sanwhiches with it youll be stuffed quickly to the point if you try to put more food down your pie hole it will start to hurt and youll realize its not a good idea to eat more. Plus rye bread is about as healthy as it gets for a grain. So its win win.

16. Thats because we use real munchies!

17. Honestly doing this is the way I maintain a healthy lifestyle while smoking tons of weed all day. And honestly another way to solve the munchies is to just take another of tasty weed?:p

18. Vape. I only get munchies now if I'm taking bong snaps.

19. Water helps for the initial dry mouth but gum will suffice.