Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the fuck do I stop the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 16, 2012.

1. People saying it's NOT about self control, it is. It might not seem possible at the time, but it's all in your head. If you are serious about this, you can tell yourself that eating unhealthy food today, is not acceptable. It's not happening. Make yourself some fruit or other delicious healthiness, or simply do not get high. It's like that, unfortunately.

But there's a thing I'd like to mention. If you continuously "starve" yourself while high, you might lose your appetite. Marijuana does in fact trigger your appetite, so you could say it's a positive effect, just not all the time. So if you control yourself, and don't eat, you might end up not wanting to eat while high anymore.

I've got a friend who's like this, but he's fine with it. It's up to you, man. I'd just make some more healthy much food, like fruit. It's kickass, as most stuff when high! :smoke:

2. I find fruit is a great munchie it's healthy as I find feels me up better. Also drinking water

3. Just watch the movie Food Inc....it will change the way you eat. Like It did to me.

4. apparently you didnt catch mine as a joke either :(

5. spicy over hunger.

6. Eat healthier op.

I find non cooked vegetables to be especially delicious when baked, theyre low in calories and filling.
    spinach works wonders too, as does black beans and rice.

So I would suggest watching what you put into your body. Fuck fast food. Thats like smoking some dirt swag from mexico.

7. [quote name='"Ossan004"']Cigarettes work for me.[/quote]

i can vouch for this.

8. #30 jcofillinois, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

honestly id probably suck on it because id probably have really bad cotton mouth. plus its cold and cold things are awesome.[/quote]

i had a really fucking good day, but this has got to be the funniest thing i've seen yet. thank you.

edit: double post, i apologize.

9. Eat healthier, honestly when I'm baked, I take one look at shitty food and I'm like.. Am I legit eating this right now? And put it down.

10. Makes me want to bite into...a veggie burger. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years and the treatment of animals is the main reason. It's amazing how many people don't give a shit. I'd like to take a tour through a slaughterhouse at some point in my life. I won't be the person to whine to the tour guide about how bad it is. Just walk and watch.

11. Such a healthy alternative for a fat dude. smh :roll eyes:

12. [quote name='"LeanSoakedBlunt"']I like to be active . I wake up in the morning and run a mile or 2 . I also skateboard . But smoking all day leads to muchies all day and that leads to non-stop eating ! Ive been gaining so much weight . How do I stop the munchies ? -.-[/quote]

This may sound like an easy solution....but the hardest part of the munchies is after you start.

I find if I chill and enjoy the high and distract myself with other things, I don't get terrible munchies. But if I start those munchies....I'm going to keep eating xD.

13. Eat BEFORE smoking. Then just have some healthy snacks or hard candies to enjoy after smoking. Works for me.

14. Wish we could trade. I only get the munchies every once in a while for some reason. I'm always tryin to gain weight too so its bullshit.

15. ^lulz. I eat ice. Not really sure why either.

16. Eating ruins your high so just think if i eat now i m going to not be soo high!

17. Get some apple cinnamon (or other flavor) rice cakes and water. You'll get so tired of chewing on that, but the flavor isn't too bad. Also prep some celery/peanutbutter as a healthy alternative.

"stop the munchies" - lol. That's like stopping Monday from coming.

18. I find low calorie drinks and some self control works. So like diet sodas, G2, coffee without a shitload of sugar and cream.