How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. If all of this doesn't work (everyone's saying the same things as there is only ONE way to go about this) is to simply lay it all on the line and go Gym-Streaking. That'll get his attention.:cool:

2. Tags - Lady boner...

[​IMG]

3. I don't get it?

4. well maybe like 3. its been since like the middle of january.

He is most definitely not gay, and not to toot my own horn but i'm sure i'm one of the most attractive women that goes to that gym. I mean don't get me wrong they're are some smokin' ladies that go there but their either MILFS, or already take because they have their boyfriends go to the gym with them.

and as for the last part NO THANK YOU! lolol

Body language? Do i like touch his arm or something or would that be creepy

WHY DIDNT I THINK ABOUT LIP BITING!? that like the universal signal to tell someone you think they're fucking hooooottt.

Thank you. I shall try this tomorrow at the gym.

5. I'm going to this class of his at the gym tomorrow anyway..soooo i'll talk to him quite about.

It's this cross training thing that he's doing and he invited me to join :)

6. OF COURSE YOU TOUCH HIS ARM! You gotta think like a guy lol. Any kind of physical interaction works well with guys. Whether you touch his arm, shoulder, head, etc. When a girl touches a guy like me on the arm and has a flirty attitude around me it makes me feel good.

Good luck OP. I fully believe that you'll be balls deep in this dude sometime soon because if you make it obvious enough something WILL happen.

7. Engage in an intelligent conversation with him, be yourself, be nice, but be flirtatious.

Thats all the advice I have.

8. the dice game

spitting game

rolling dice

:confused:

hahahhaha

9. this guys got it

10. Lol well fuck! I don't wanna like invade his personal space but i'll try it!

I don't want to be balls deep in him...how about the other way around? lolol

11. I am myself around him!

just a slightly more flustered version lol

12. If you are a hot girl, which I'm assuming you are, then any guy would be fine with you invading their personal space. Give him a little compliment, touch him somewhere like on the chest or arm when you're doing it, and maintain a sexy flirty look in your eyes. You do that and I BET he'll be thinking "holy shit. that girl just came onto me. I gotta get her digits".

13. haha i'd like to think im hot. Some dude actually asked for my number today at the gym! lol and i have a stalker which is creepy. he saw the whole thing go down and he like gave the stare of death to him.'

And i'll try to do that! i'll compliment him on his arms or something..oh my god his strength is ridiculously hawwwt. I could go on for day.
    and he has the cutest little butt i've ever seen on a guy in my life.

14. What gym do you go to? Id put this "trainer" to shame jk but foreal if you wanna lock this guy up just walk up to him, grab his arm like your impressed with his biceps and ask him "Do you offer personal kama sutra lessons?" its funny but says im dtf at the same time. Guaranteed youll be sucking on his mushroom tip that night. I tell it how it is.

15. WOOAAAAHH.
    I'm not tryna get at him like that so he doesn't get the wrong impression of me.

Me wanting to fuck him till he cant even open his eyes or move his body and inch is allll in my head. Fantasies my friend, fantasies.

16. Evil, woman. Evil. That's all I'm gonna say. ;)

///M

17. You gotta be different and stand out from the rest of the hot babes that throw themeselves at him on the daily. You can be a freaky chick with a classy side or a classy chick with a freaky side.

18. Hey man, once us girls get laid we're fucking DICK HUNGRY.

19. well fuck...

20. What you have to remember is that assuming that your trainer has been laid (and even if he hasn't... fuck that. especially if he hasn't) he's pussy hungry.

Like Nike says, JUST DO IT. Quitchya bitchin! hahaha

///M