How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. lololloloolollolololololololollololololol

[​IMG]

2. Totally just hi fived my laptop.

3. now that youve taken care of that

go get your man

save him from the evil dooers

4. Lmao! If I could rep you again, I would. That just made my day.

5. This alone is why he's probably not interested.

6. [quote name='"Lonelystonerr"']

Hopefully he'll be having me for lunch if you know what I mean ;) lololol[/quote]

I love women who can joke around about sex,its such a turn on

7. sarcasmmm.
    i dont actually say yolo

im drunk...be nice :(

8. [quote name='"Lonelystonerr"']

sarcasmmm.
    i dont actually say yolo

im drunk...be nice :([/quote]

I totally just pictured Barbie smoking a joint (taking note of your sig)

Get drunk!
    Get crunk!

let's all get fucked up!

Wowzahs!!

9. i'm like the half white, half black version of barbie lol
    except less fake haha

i am definitely pretttyy buzzed.

10. [quote name='"Lonelystonerr"']

i'm like the half white, half black version of barbie lol
    except less fake haha

i am definitely pretttyy buzzed.[/quote]

Mulattos get my juices flowing :hello:

11. #131 Superweener, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    Just put a couple of dice in your mouth and spit them out.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ixn9zPaja8]Tyler, The Creator Shows Us How To Get At Women - YouTube[/ame]

13. Do i give a shit? Im baked :)

14. So operation seduce hot personal trainer was a total fail yet AGAIN...

I fucking hate my life.

15. killin me smalls

16. [quote name='"illadelphin"']killin me smalls[/quote]

I know :( I'm a failure...

But it wasnnt my fault...he was busy talking to his coworker and doing other shit he needed to do.

I caught him checking me out though when I came in.

A tight tshirt and yoga pants will do wonders.

17. Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what's in a person's heart.

A single day of sub-zero temperature is not enough to create three feet of ice.

remember, all good things take time. Bad things come rushing at you before you have a chance to duck.

it is a good thing this is taking time.

18. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']Over a long distance, you learn about the strength of your horse; over a long period of time, you get to know what's in a person's heart.

A single day of sub-zero temperature is not enough to create three feet of ice.

remember, all good things take time. Bad things come rushing at you before you have a chance to duck.

it is a good thing this is taking time.[/quote]

Wise words....
    This has been going on for like 4 months already! Fuuuuck

19. 4 months? Damn girl. I didn't want to re-visit this thread only because it's going into circles. If only you could get into this thing the way you type because you have the guy's howlin' at your performance in this thread with vagina-boners like Jim Carrey in the mask when he turned into the wolf whistling at Cameron Diaz.

Now, if this dude is talking to his co-workers and not paying much attention to wanting to fuck every single hot chick that walks in there then either 1. He's gay or 2. He doesn't give a shit and only wants to get paid and fuck other bitch's at night.

If this is going on for 4 months and he's still using the gym-trainer lingo on you, then you may have to settle for taking a picture of this dude with his v-neck shirt, make him flex. Take the picture home, put it in your shoebox and whenever you're ready, find the biggest cucumber you can find at you local grocery, close your eyes and insert. The mind is a powerful thing.:D:smoke:

20. 1. Walk up to him and say hi

2. Initiate short bullshit conversation for shits-n-giggles

3. During convo involve ALOT of body language and eye contact.

4. Tell him to text, or call you sometime so you two can get to know eachother better

5. ?????

6. Profit. (This is the part where you're making him eat your vag if you didn't know)

oh and feel free to bite your lip whenever you see him checking you out. Believe me, nothing lets a guy know you want him like biting your lip while you stare him down.