How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I have a PM you know, we'll swap pic for pic and you can practice on me! I'm good at these things haha. Just kidding (maybe.)

Grrrr, you're a stubborn one, aren't yah! Skip the highschool "Willz yous go out with me's cuz me thinkz you hawt:eek:" and just give him your number!:cool:

2. lol you'll be waiting for that PM forever. Ask illadelphin about me ;)
    and i'v toned up even more since then lol

i am stubborn as fuck!
    it's not highschool shit i just wanna see how he reacts before i get completley shut down!

lol girls are naturally crazy
    we let our emotions and fears get in the way of everything.

3. oh god.. name drop..

she's beautiful, leave it at that.

4. I had to :laughing:

awwww! <3 wubbb youu.

5. How old are you, OP? JW.:cool:

6. 19 and barley legal hahaha
    just kidding

but seriously..I'm 19.

7. Okay.:p That explains some things then in your overall response's in this thread. Like "I wubbs you." You're still a bit of a youngin' (I just turned 24 and remember those late teenager days) so just take things in stride from here on out. How old would you say your dude at the gym is?

8. lol everyone says i wubbb you. my mom says it hahahahah
    maybe i'm just weird

fuck being 19 i wanna be 21 already.
    and he's 20

9. talk to himm!!

10. And now you understand what being a bloke feels like... The thing is 'if you don't ask, you don't get'.

"Umm, there's this film i've been wanting to see, but I hate going to the pictures alone. Do you want to come with me?"

It's worked for me, before, at least...

11. fuck...some dude just asked me to out to lunch with him and shit.

i feel like every time i wanna focus on one guy someone else comes along.

And Ralta, yeah i do know now..and it sucks lol

12. Well if you ever start freakin out, shoot me a PM. I can hit you with a logic hammer that'll calm you down a bit (didn't intend the innuendo... But I'll run with it. hahahaha). It had always blown my mind how women can be so irrational sometimes, but then I read a scientific journal that enlightened me.

It turns out that when men are making a decision, only the rational thought part of our brain works on it. When women are making a decision, it's a joint effort between the emotional and rational parts. When I learned that, I understood women so much better. You just need to learn to calm your emotions when you make decisions. You'll be a lot better off that way.

I couldn't care if you're better looking than all of FHM's 100 sexiest women combined: if you don't have a reasonable head on your shoulders, you're not attractive. There are plenty of guys who don't share that view (in fact it seems that I'm one of very few) but that's the way I see it.

Food for thought.
    ///M

*edit*
    Saw you're 19. I'm 20... Shit sucks. I feel you... I can't wait to be 21. 20 is the worst. It makes you feel a hundred times older, but you still can't drink! What a load of bullshit.

13. Okay, so you're pretty much the same age so I bet he's feeling the same "giggles and smiggles" inside of his tummy, haha. You'll do fine, keep us updated. Good luck.:D

14. I know exactly where you're coming from. I don't know how to flirt either. I usually just become friends with the person and sooner or later it just becomes clear that we want to be more then friends. I get too nervous to try to flirt so if it seems like he's interested ill just tell him straight up "so I was wondering if you'd like to kick it sometime?" Its pretty lame, but hey they gotta respect it.

Coming from someone who can't flirt, just go for it and be straight up man. What's the worst that could happen? He says no? So what, fuck him then.

15. Talk, talk, talk. Communicate with him. Honesty is the best policy. You'll get nothing by beating around the bush.

Just saying.

16. I don't think anyone does really; its just a certain circumstance, a particular conversation with a certain someone tends to lead to flirtage...

I mean I have female friends with whom the conversation just lends itself to innuendo and suggestion; and there are others who I end up being completely straight-laced with...

:confused_2:

17. #57 NeverBSatisfied, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012

Relax, blades. Being 21 and older becomes stale and old real quick. Enjoy your youth years as they lye, these are the best years of your life.

As for your physiological lesson, I couldn't agree more, which is why I brought up the lust at first sight comment when I thought the OP was just DTF, and then she wants to get to know him and blahblahblah, kind of confusing at first in what the OP was trying to come across (immaturity will come into play regardless) but you're 100% correct.

You can be the most attractive woman of all time and it wouldn't matter one bit to me once we're well into the next stage of conversation if the girl comes off as a bigot dolt with no personality or lacks a good head on her shoulders. I hope the OP doesn't swear as much on her dates as she does in her posting style;)

18. #58 Stonefry, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012

19. Eh, I enjoy a girl who's relaxed enough to swear a little bit. Not saying I want to date a drunken sailor, but a lot of girls are too up-tight with swear words.

///M

20. Hhaaha i have a sailors mouth..i can't help it. But i can keep it under control when i want.

i do have a good head on my shoulders. i'm smart, i have ambition, i have m shit together, and i'm funny as fuck lol and i'd like to think i have a great personality