How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #321 HelpMeOutHo, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    [quote name='"Tha Professor"']I'm always amazed when I read this kind of thread is written by a chick.

You would be beyond helpless if you were a guy.[/quote]

Lmao no doubt

But yea, that was ok. Sorry about the questions, just my curiosity.

2. Good job OP. You got your guy and a date. Nice. I'm proud of you. Here....take some rep and a cute picture of a kitten.

[​IMG]

3. #323 mr man fan, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    There is always the idea of the vegetable list.

Just sayin.

[​IMG]

4. #324 Carl Weathers, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    What kind of a faggot has a girl over and doesn't sleep with her, and then wakes up and throws out the yolk. Unless, he is disgusted by your extra 2% body fat, and will not have any sex with you until you burn it off. That's probably more likely, you'll be getting fed bland food like egg whites and wheat toast until he sees you in an acceptable state. He'll monitor your calories and get pissed off every time you want to eat something off the regime. He'll probably treat your sex like exercise, and keep a record of your position to calculate the calories burned. You'll be forced to do exercise and eat properly forever.. oh God. Get out while you still can!

5. ^ haha lol, either all that or homeboy might be a virgin, or half gay

6. [quote name='"Neurosis"']What kind of a faggot has a girl over and doesn't sleep with her, and then wakes up and throws out the yolk. Unless, he is disgusted by your extra 2% body fat, and will not have any sex with you until you burn it off. That's probably more likely, you'll be getting fed bland food like egg whites and wheat toast until he sees you in an acceptable state. He'll monitor your calories and get pissed off every time you want to eat something off the regime. He'll probably treat your sex like exercise, and keep a record of your position to calculate the calories burned. You'll be forced to do exercise and eat properly forever.. oh God. Get out while you still can![/quote]

I don't fuck on the first date.
    It almost got there but I cockblocked myself in hopes that this dude actually takes me seriously instead of just a one night things.

And for the record my body is fuckin rockin' and the breakfast was flavorful AS FUCK.

I'm at 19% body fat so suck on that! Lol

7. Have you ever asked yourself why a guy like that is still single? Dude probably rakes in pussy like Kobe's losing mills. I hope it works out you sound happy and its good you held out. A girl with class never gets old.

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"JEI3US"']
    Have you ever asked yourself why a guy like that is still single? Dude probably rakes in pussy like Kobe's losing mills.I hope it works out you sound happy and its good you held out. A girl with class never gets old.

[/quote]

Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym!! ( I hope you get this reference.)

9. stayyyyy schemin!

anyway just my 2cents on thread, congrats OP for getting that first date down pat it sounds like its going good. for future reference it is a huge turn on to a guy if a good looking girl approach them about kickin it or going out together sometime.

10. trueee shit! would be nice if more girls did this.
    fuck gender roles, just go in and make a move! :hello:

congrats OP, we need a pic of you guys together soon or this is all a bullshit highdea :p

11. [quote name='"PrinceOfTheCity"']

stayyyyy schemin!

anyway just my 2cents on thread, congrats OP for getting that first date down pat it sounds like its going good. for future reference it is a huge turn on to a guy if a good looking girl approach them about kickin it or going out together sometime.[/quote]

But that's just not how shit works. It gets a girl off even more if you control her and are the boss. Sure it's a little more work, but you can get her to do the work a little later in the relationship. That's just how shit works fellas...the guys have to make the first move in everything...and you know what it's called if you let your girl make all the decisions? It's called being whipped lol. Which can be ok at certain points, but the guys are supposed to wear the pants in a relationship.

12. From a man's perspective, it'd be as easy as you coming up to the guy and whispering in his ear that you're horny. But that's just my opinion and I don't know much about the guy, worth the 'risk' if that's what you wanna call it :)

13. totally agree but I was more thinking of a "changeup" something out of the norm that can be a big positive...

14. Damn my bad, should read all the previous posts befoer i said anything, i didnt know there was already 23 damn pages. fuck haha

15. "Hello... not sure if you remember me or not, but I went to school with you a few years back. I would say something like "Hey, what's up?" But if you don't remember me, I don't want you to be like "who the fun-dip is this guy? hope its not charlie sheen" LOL Well anyways, hope you're doing alright. respond back if you do remember though and we can catch up because its been forever."

"Ok enough with this small talk. We're just wasting both our time acting like we are enjoying this. I can't hold it in any longer. I started off by declothing you in my mind, then we proceeded to kissing slowly moving down to each other's private areas. You were getting pretty heated at this point I don't know if you were thinking straight but you told me to hog tie you to the bed and punish you and you also said to grab the army men out of the game closet, needless to say I obliged. This is where it got a little weird. I asked you where you wanted it and you said," Blow in my belly button, trudge through it with the army men and act out the D-day invasion." Now I'm sitting here with my penis in hand curious to what that might be like. So if you're down to put our
    own spin on this momentous historical event I can swing by Toys"R"Us on the way over. Are we going to pound this thing out or are you going to let my Womb Warriors die another meaningless death at the hands of my fap sock?"

"I would belly flop into a pool of Aids infested needles just to put my name in a hat with 1 million other names for a chance to caress your beautiful legs while wearing gloves."

these are some good ways to spit "game"

16. No one should wear the pants. No one should be in control, telling the other person what to do. That's not a relationship. I can not stand when a guy trys to tell me what to do. We are our own people. I won't tell anyone I date what to do and they sure as shit better not tell me what to do. I don't NEED to be with anyone so if they start being controlling they will be dropped.

I will never understand why people feel the need to constantly be in power and to control things. In the bedroom sometimes? Yeah, that's sexy, but in life in general... no.

17. Some guys notice that it works in bed or whatever so they take advantage of it as a frequent thing I guess.

18. Dudes saying we dont say no are right, we dont.

19. Damn i seriously want to be this guy shes ranting about...

20. This thread is only getting attention because of the horny as fuck jail bait ass ranting about how she wants to fuck.