How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. I shall come back to this thread tomorrow and share the details.

2. gotta take time to think of a story ey ?

3. Telling stories stoned is the best.

4. the opportunity already happend.

but to answer your question I have an awesome personality if you get to know me. I'm smart as fuck. I'm funny as fuck. I don't take shit too seriously. and I'm hot as fuck.

That a good enough answer? lol

Fuck dude, I'm stoned.

5. if your gonna be like that then fine.

He picked me up, we went to this cool italian restaurant that I've never been to before. He's actually really really funny, the soda i was drinking practically came out my nose. (THANK FUCKING GOD IT DIDN'T)
    I learned alot of shit about him, he has a brother and a sister, his mom and dad are divorced and all that stuff blah blah blah.

He kept complimenting me alllll night. Telling me how beautiful I was, just making me feel really good about myself. I'm surprised I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, but he made me feel really comfortable about the whole thing. Like we've known each other for years.

After dinner, we stopped off to rent a movie and we went to his place (which is suprisingly clean by the way) we rented the sitter and I laughed my fucking ass off. But I'm pretty sure we made out for like 1/4 of the movie anyway lol I ended up falling asleep there but NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX.

It was great <3 and i'm already head over fucking heels lol
    He's amaziinngg...so far:devious:

6. OH! i forgot he made me breakfast in the morning. With him being a personal trainer the breakfast was all healthy and shit.
    he made me egg whites with toasted wheat bread and a glass of orange juice :)

How fucking cute is that guys?! :)

7. Alrighty. This thread is done. No?

8. I'm always amazed when I read this kind of thread is written by a chick.

You would be beyond helpless if you were a guy.

9. lol yup.

10. maybe so.

But if i was a hot guy i feel like i would rake in pussy like leaves in the fall.
    or maybe not.

yeah actually I think you're right.......

11. I concur.

It almost seems like a troll thread because it is by a woman.

Oh well though. She made her move and they didn't have sexual intercourse, lets see how this plays out. :bongin:

12. I do not waste my time trolling Sir Thunder Struck.

13. Now for another situation how do I get a guy to leave me the fuck alone? Do I make up something really gross I did to seem less desirable to him?

14. Next time he texts you tell him "Oh I just came back from the doctor to get my crabs checked".......yup should have him vanished pretty quick.

15. he wont believe that

I'll just be like "I just sneezed so hard i felt my tampon move inside of me"

you gotta get fucking gnarly dude.

16. Give us an example of him not leaving you alone please.

I love telling people to fuck off. :devious:

17. I've been a total cunt to him and he still doesn't get

guys love bitches I guess.

18. in all seriosness some guys dont get a clue so just a simple "I dont want to see you anymore" should suffice. If it doesnt then you have a psycho dude on your hands. Better hope he doesnt douse himself with gasoline and lights on fire in front of your porch.

On topic im pretty curious. What did this guy say to you that you almsot laughed soda out your nose?

19. I actually have told him we just shouldnt be together yet his still tries to talk to me

i set it on my phone to where when he calls it goes straight to voicemail.

anyway.

there is not need for this shit anymore.

/thread