How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Lonelystonerr"']Okay, so theres this FINE ASS trainer at the gym that i go to. We talk quite a bit when I'm there and I almost feel like he's flirting with me but I cant be too sure. We always meet eyes every once in a while across the gym and we always smile at each other. (His smile gives me a fucking laddddyyyy boner by the way)

For the Past 4 months since I've joined the gym this has been going on. How the fuck am I supposed to seduce him. I'm not trying to brag but I've never really had to go after a guy or make the first move since they kind of just all fall in my lap and come to me first. So in a nutshell, i cant spit game to save my fucking life.

How do I at least get my foot in the door? I'm clueless...HELP![/quote]

If u 2 go shower at the sametime.. Sneak in

2. your ladybits were quivering from the thought of feeling this strong and attractive man, with such a great physique and a charming smile that just screams "fuck me", deep inside you.

3. As I said, I was rooting for you and being one of the blades to help you out with more than multiple posts, I used a different tactic and berated you, because nothing else seemed to give you the swift kick in the ass to just ask the dude out. Congrats, it's about time you grew balls on your lady-boner and did something about it. I wish you and your date the best or atleast a good fuck.:cool:

But rest assured..no satisfaction. I'm never satisfied. [​IMG]

4. What does that stand for?

I was sitting here for a few good minutes trying to figure it out and nothing...

5. you only live a bunch of fucking times

6. yolaboft

sounds like some time of erectile disfunction pill :laughing:

7. op im your dream guy. you can trust me

8. Step ya game up son. Practice on ugly bitches and once you can bag those you ready for the dime pieces

9. But I'm not a dude doe.....

10. [​IMG]

11. slip a long list of the vegetables that you will and will not insert in to your anus for his pleasure in to his gym bag.

go subliminal with it. that'll turn him on.

mouth the word "parsnips" to him from across the gym, too, he'll go crazy for that.

12. [quote name='"mr man fan"']slip a long list of the vegetables that you will and will not insert in to your anus for his pleasure in to his gym bag.

go subliminal with it. that'll turn him on.

mouth the word "parsnips" to him from across the gym, too, he'll go crazy for that.[/quote]

No wtf?!

13. I've been following this thread for a while and it seems to me he isn't interested for whatever reason. I haven't read many posts of yours saying if you hit on him so idk if you have or haven't but as a dude when something hasn't happened with a female after this long I'd just give up. Unless he's giving you hope that you still have a chance. Whatever happens I wish you great success.

Do your still believe you have an opportunity? And if so, why?

14. Did you go on a date or what OP? How did it go?

15. we went on a date.
    it was fucking great.

16. im not trollin' doe.

17. tell us more your lacking eons worth of details

18. too stoned weyy.